The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2011-12 Season

canuck2xtreme

The Habs continue putting up points in February. With only six guys in action on a quiet Friday night, the Montreal Canadiens have put up 42 points which is the most points on evening.

David Jones: 2 A, +2, 2 PIM = 12 points

Jakub Kindl: 1 A, +1 = 7 points

Chad Larose: 1 A = 3 points

Milan Hejduk: 1 G = 3 points

Brent Burns: 2 PPA, 1 A = 17 points

Fantastic production from only 6 players going! Another big night on Saturday could move the Habs even closer to playoff contention.

Optimism has returned to Montreal. After gaining a league-best 42 points last night and boasting a league-best 320 points in February, the Habs and their fans are starting to believe that maybe, just maybe, this team can get back into the chase for the playoffs.

Sitting at 3021 points, the Habs are currently 233 points behind the Boston Bruins for 8th spot in the East and 274 behind the 7th place Washington Capitals. A steep hill to climb to be sure, but Montreal has gained 91 points on the Bruins and 43 on the Caps in February alone. Could it happen?

With just over two weeks before the Trade Deadline, look for Montreal GM _arby_18 to sit back and see if the gaps between these 2 teams can be closed any further before determining a course of action regarding trades.

Big Action Tonight...the Blues could ice 23 Players tonight but with McGrattan out and the one or other scratch there will be finally 19 or 20.

We hope for a good Night like 2 Days ago where the Team collected 73 Points.Further we hope for Thoedore´s return and may his first Points for our Organisation.

Happy Hockey Day in Canada, GMs!

Thanks for all the welcome messages I've received. I look forward to working with all of you.

Rumour has it, that my San Jose team is going into a bit of a rebuilding phase.

I think I should be hearing from many of you with the trade deadline coming up.

Thanks

Tony romos joke of the day So my husband(change it up,im not sexist) went to the store and brought back and escelator.i asked why and he said because it was marked down!!!!! Hahahahahahahahaha. Also in the future i may be posting letters or junk because woth the new update on the mobile version sometimes it starts me off at the 1st page and the only wat to get through is to get through 400+ pages.

51 Points last night were not great but enough to keep our opponents away.

but to many zeros last night costs us a better result.

Thomas Win = 10 Pts

Bickel 12 Pim = 12 Pts

Goc 1 PPA 1 A +1 = 9 Pts

Weiss 1 A = 3 Pts

Bogosian 1 A = 5 Pts

Michalek 1 G = 3 Pts

Park 1 G GWG +1 = 7 Pts

Palushaj +1 = 2 Pts (backdated)

Legwand,Erat,Klein,Wilson,Garrison,Phillips,Neil,O´Reilly,Prosser,McMillan,Iginla & Butler 0

Carkner,McGrattan ...scratches

Theodore did not played

51 Pts

we are a little bit worried about Chris Neil who just has 2 Points in February so far and Carkner seems not the Guy who we wanted for our depth on the Defence....patinence is what we need now.

today theodore could finally get his first start for out organisation.

weiss,goc,park,o´reilly and may bickel are the other starters tonight

garrison is out with a lower body injury...we hope its not to serious

Archived