canuck2xtreme

The Blues Tonight...

Bickel +1 = 2 Pts

Ness +1 2 Pim = 4 Pts (Backdated)

Prosser 1 PPA = 6 Pts

Iginla 1 G +2 = 7 Pts

Butler +1 = 2 Pts

21 Points

with Bogosian(upper body) and McMillan(lower body) we seems to have 2 another injured players + McGrattan is also out since some days...we hope its not to serious in Bogo´s and McMillans case

Burmi, G, A, +2, 10pts

Toews, G, A, +2, 2pims, 12pts

SOD, 4pims, +1, 6pts

Kane, A, +2, 7pts

Myers, A, 2pims, 7pts

McGinn, 2A, 6pts

Backes, +1, 2pts

Stewart, +1, 2pts

Crawford, W, 10pts

62 points so far... still OEL and Loktionov to go, hopefully get to 70 tonight.

Washington Capitals Lineup

Elias(6.0) - Datsyuk(6.7) - Semin(UFA)

Kane(RFA) - Gagner (RFA)- Turris(1.0)

Langenbrunner(2.5) - Gordon(0.925) - Tootoo(UFA)

Halischuk(0.725) - Josefson(1.25) - Knuble(UFA)

Kassian(2.0)

Yandle(6.0) - Enstrom(3.75)

Oduya(UFA) - Ellis(1.5)

Fayne(0.9) - Hamrlik(3.75)

Flood(UFA)

Larsen(1.0)

Kiprusoff(5.833)

Dubnyk(0.925)

LTIR: Dan Carcillo(2.33)

With so many expiring contracts at seasons end, the Washington Capitals have a lot of decisions to make. Reports say that GM da.moose would love to keep as much of the team in tact going forward as possible. I will be interesting to see what happens at the trade deadline but the Caps are definitely open to offers.

The Habs have closed the gap between the 8th-place Boston Bruins and themselves to 186 points. That may seem like a long ways away, but when you consider that the Habs have gained 138 points on the B's in the month of February alone it appears that they are not in fact that far out of it.

Many teams are interested in players on the Habs at this point, but as it stands right now the Habs aren't selling. This could all change this weekend if things start going the other way, but at this point Montreal plans to stand pat for at least a week. A lot can happen in seven days, though...

The Habs have closed the gap between the 8th-place Boston Bruins and themselves to 186 points. That may seem like a long ways away, but when you consider that the Habs have gained 138 points on the B's in the month of February alone it appears that they are not in fact that far out of it.

Many teams are interested in players on the Habs at this point, but as it stands right now the Habs aren't selling. This could all change this weekend if things start going the other way, but at this point Montreal plans to stand pat for at least a week. A lot can happen in seven days, though...

Jamie Benn with a Bieksa-like injury last night. Leg cut by skate.

Just can't catch a break in Detroit. Was leading the division in early Jan until all the injuries hit. Currently out of the playoffs. The Red Wings are going away for the weekend (including Nucks/Leafs tomorrow) and will evaluate thing early the next to decide if we are in a place to make a playoff run or to plan for next season. Stay tuned!

The following playoff bound players are still available:

Reinprecht ( Gillis has been quoted as saying that if it was not for waivers, Reinprecht would be on the roster)

W. Mitchell

T. Mitchell.

Also available:

Sekera

Coyle

All picks expect Quebec first.

We are still looking for an impact D for next season, and/or move multiple picks to move up (i.e 2 2nds for a 1st etc)

Well, it looks like I was a little ahead of the curve. I knew that the Montreal Canadiens would acquire Blake Geoffrion, and I'm wondering what took them so long to catch up to me... B)

The three "minor" deals in the past few days must have gotten the ball rolling on some more trades IRL. I wonder what might happen this weekend or early next week. I love this time of year.

Updates coming later tonight when I'll get a chance to get on the computer. Been working 16 hour days the past week and a half.. Trying to get my miles in before the end of the month so I can be home on deadline day to keep things rolling around here.

Jets are still looking to make moves as well. Offers will be considered for any player as long as its a reasonable deal. Don't come at me with a Kesler for 3rd liner+2nd rounder offer and expect a favorable response :lol:

Updates coming later tonight when I'll get a chance to get on the computer. Been working 16 hour days the past week and a half.. Trying to get my miles in before the end of the month so I can be home on deadline day to keep things rolling around here.

Jets are still looking to make moves as well. Offers will be considered for any player as long as its a reasonable deal. Don't come at me with a Kesler for 3rd liner+2nd rounder offer and expect a favorable response :lol:

I also took the afternoon off work and will be ever vigilant on the day in question.

Two to three roster tweaks and I am ready to dance.

Round 2 Mike...you ready for another shot? Or am I going to get the hatty?

Ooooo yes playoff matchups, I hadn't even thought of that.

I'm sure Ace would like another shot at me in a rematch of last years Western Conference finals.

Taking on the Oilers would be good, divisional foe and we've been battling for 1st in the Northwest all season.

Going up against the Canucks would be interesting. Would be cheering for my Canucks to help me eliminate the Canucks... :huh:

Then again, a first round matchup against Calgary would be intense as well, as I could chirp zen in person B)

I'm hoping I can get back to the Cup final and come out on top this year. And for the love of God, somebody... whether it's me, or someone from the East... SOMEBODY take out those damn Sabres!!!!

I'm sure Ace would like another shot at me in a rematch of last years Western Conference finals.

Taking on the Oilers would be good, divisional foe and we've been battling for 1st in the Northwest all season.

Going up against the Canucks would be interesting. Would be cheering for my Canucks to help me eliminate the Canucks... :huh:

Then again, a first round matchup against Calgary would be intense as well, as I could chirp zen in person B)

I'm hoping I can get back to the Cup final and come out on top this year. And for the love of God, somebody... whether it's me, or someone from the East... SOMEBODY take out those damn Sabres!!!!

Archived