The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2011-12 Season

canuck2xtreme

Ooooo yes playoff matchups, I hadn't even thought of that.

I'm sure Ace would like another shot at me in a rematch of last years Western Conference finals.

Taking on the Oilers would be good, divisional foe and we've been battling for 1st in the Northwest all season.

Going up against the Canucks would be interesting. Would be cheering for my Canucks to help me eliminate the Canucks... :huh:

Then again, a first round matchup against Calgary would be intense as well, as I could chirp zen in person B)

I'm hoping I can get back to the Cup final and come out on top this year. And for the love of God, somebody... whether it's me, or someone from the East... SOMEBODY take out those damn Sabres!!!!

You have the goalie, you have the core.

You'd be the underdog, sure, but anything can happen in one round. Players get hot, players get cold.

God forbid Vancouver gets knocked out 1st round? Anyone losing a goalie is in tough against an opponent who has one.

As the Canucks go, so goes my team.... I'm counting on another run!

:unsure:

You have the goalie, you have the core.

You'd be the underdog, sure, but anything can happen in one round. Players get hot, players get cold.

God forbid Vancouver gets knocked out 1st round? Anyone losing a goalie is in tough against an opponent who has one.

Minny placed a claim via. TGC, I think :S

They did, and would have gotten him. But they have no roster spot for him on the active roster, and no room for him in their minors, as he would put them overbudget. Thus, he cannot claim him and he goes to the next lowest team that placed a claim.

it seems we just got 5 points tonight :(

the team has to step up again to keep us at the top of the central divison...nashville is coming closer and closer though

hope for some success during the next week and that some players will come back soon

currently we are missing winchester(1 or 2 more weeks) ,morrow (2 weeks +?),mcmillan (unkown),garrison (1-2 weeks),bogosian (day to day) and mcgrattan(unknown)

thats our whole top d line and some important forwards + struggling guys like neil (2 pts in feb) and wilson/klein (5 pts in feb)

so we hope that those players will come out of the slumb soon to keep us alive in the race for the divisonal title.

may another trade and a signing to come

Archived