The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2011-12 Season

canuck2xtreme

No kidding... I'd fly out to Vancouver to watch my boys play if I could... Silly Thursday night game...

If only it was on the Saturday...

A friend of mine had that ticket, but was unable to attend and offered it up on Facebook. I jumped at it, figuring I would just take a trip off work and go to the game.

However, I recently learned that during that week I will be required to be in rules class for the homework section on my training course, and so won't be able to make it out in time for the game, which suuuuuuuucks.

But I figured one of our fine GMs might be interested in going. B)

Report: The Anaheim Duck who've had a quiet few weeks are still battling it out for a Western Conference play off spot and would like to let teams know that while they will listen to offers for their players, they are most definitely buyers this trade deadline.

Thrilled with the team's effort lately... we should be in 5th place overall tomorrow morning.. a far cry from the 28th overall finish the Panthers were last season. Many guys have been stepping up on different occasions and it looks like the Panthers are on a march to the division lead.

The Panthers are still looking to add playoff pieces and are looking at options involving Montreal's 1st Round pick which is slated to be in the 10th-12th range in a very good draft.

Trade talk is heating up, the Sens are talking to a few teams about playoff help. The days of selling are long gone, we will be most defiantly buyers this go around. Prospects and picks are in play, including the Sens first and if the right deal comes along San Jose's 1st (currently 6th overall) may be moved. A certain goalie has hit the rumor mill recently and if you are in need of a strong playoff 1a/1b goalie contact the Sens. If any Sen catches your eye or if you are interested to know Ottawa's trade block, feel free to contact Gm Winterhawks.

Archived