The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2011-12 Season

canuck2xtreme

Aaron Volpatti is from here, I worked with his brother and knew him a little bit. Sentimental pick but it's worked for me. :P

QUESTION FOR MY FELLOW GMS:

It's now T minus 3 days and counting before I'm eligible to upgrade my cell phone. Not sure what to get, likely iPhone, possibly a blackberry... but that's beside the point. 3 days before I can dispose of this wretched piece of relic technology I've been passing off as a cell phone. And I'd like some input from you guys, as to the most creative, over the top and epic way possible for me to dispose of/destroy the old phone? A few of you guys should be good at this kind of thing.... ;)

I spoke with c2x about this today on MSN.

The vibe I got was soon, but no definitive timeline.

I know it's hard and can be challenging at times to be patient, but I will tell you this, the patience will pay off, and make the upcoming NHL season so much more enjoyable.

-------The current 2011/12 St.Blues Lineup

-----------------2ladmra.jpg

Offence

Brenden Morrow(82-33-23-56)-Steve Ott(82-12-20-32)-Jarome Iginla(82-43-43-86)

Taylor Hall(65-22-20-42)-Chris Kelly(81-14-14-28)-Martin Havlat(78-22-40-62)

Andrei Kostitsyn(81-20-25-45)-Marcel Goc(51-9-15-24)-Jason Chimera(81-10-16-26)

Brandon Prust(82-13-16-29)-Dave Steckel(75-6-6-12)-Chris Neil(80-6-10-16)

Daniel Paille(43-6-7-13)-Vladimir Sobotka(65-7-22-29)

Defence

Andy Greene(82-4-19-23)-Joe Corvo(82-11-29-40)

Erik Karlsson(75-13-32-45)-Anton Babchuk(82-11-24-35)

Jason Garrison(73-5-13-18)-Chris Butler(49-2-7-9)

Open

Goal

Tim Thomas(57-35-11-9)-Sergei Bobrovsky(54-28-13-8)

In the System

Anders Lindback (22-11-5-2)*

Alex Auld (16-6-2-2)

Adam Mair (65-1-3-4)

Scott Timmins (19-1-0-1)*

Lee Sweatt (3-1-1-2)*

Zack Stortini (32-0-4-4)*

Casey Wellman (15-1-1-2)*

Joe Colborne (1-0-1-1)*

Raitis Ivanans (1-0-0-0)*

Kirill Petrov

Bobby Sanguinetti

Roman Josi

Maxim Goncharov

Aaron Ness

*NHL Games played Last Season

A year and a half later, the Boston Bruins are excited to welcome Johnny back to the organization!

We have always had great faith in his ability, and his future potential. We had to give him up in November of 2009 to make our trade for Daniel Sedin happen, but it was a choice we were forced to make at the time. We feel he will fit our 2nd line nicely, filling our defensive hole, adding a higher degree of physicality and increasing our offensive potential... Our new d-line for next season will look something like this...

Visnovsky - Bieksa

Shattenkirk - Boychuk

Ohlund - Schlemko

After that we have high hopes for our youth d-men, such as Gaunce, Carle, Urbom, and the recently signed Marincin. We feel there is strong potential for each of these emerging players to make an impact on our club in the coming season.

a little bit to much IMO

but the bruins gm knows what he´s doing i guess

A year and a half later, the Boston Bruins are excited to welcome Johnny back to the organization!

We have always had great faith in his ability, and his future potential. We had to give him up in November of 2009 to make our trade for Daniel Sedin happen, but it was a choice we were forced to make at the time. We feel he will fit our 2nd line nicely, filling our defensive hole, adding a higher degree of physicality and increasing our offensive potential... Our new d-line for next season will look something like this...

Visnovsky - Bieksa

Shattenkirk - Boychuk

Ohlund - Schlemko

After that we have high hopes for our youth d-men, such as Gaunce, Carle, Urbom, and the recently signed Marincin. We feel there is strong potential for each of these emerging players to make an impact on our club in the coming season.

His current contract has him earning 2 million this season... At 20+ mins a game, and a decent offensive contribution in only 2 years in the NHL, what do you think he will sign for next? After negotiating, we feel Johnny is a good deal at this value... After the hatred from last years cup run dies down, I think you`ll all see my point tongue.gif.

We will begin counseling sessions for Johnny, Henrik, Daniel, Kevin and Jannik imediately, so that all involved parties can burry the hatchet by September wink.gif

Archived