The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2011-12 Season

canuck2xtreme

Good grief... it's like a million degrees outside... there's no hockey, UFA signings in the NHL have slowed to a trickle (if that) and training camp is still 2 months away.

I think it's time to reprise the

CDCGML Canucks Clip of the Day!

Good grief... it's like a million degrees outside... there's no hockey, UFA signings in the NHL have slowed to a trickle (if that) and training camp is still 2 months away.

I think it's time to reprise the

CDCGML Canucks Clip of the Day!

Yes that was awesome, one of the games I went to last year, 3 new guys killing it off like that.

BTW, was this the only game AV trusted Ballard? :P

It may have been :lol: But it serves as proof that Ballard can get it done. Hopefully he gets a bigger role and has a great season next year.

Also, to the Luongo doubters, observe the many fantastic saves (several through traffic) that he makes here.

Report:

The New Jersey Devils have completed signing their Unrestricted and Restricted Free Agents for this offseason. The team confirmed that the following players will not return to New Jersey next season:

F Mark Recchi

F Mike Comrie

D Ruslan Salei

The team has not closed the door on bringing back free agent defenseman Sean O'Donnell, but it appears the Devils may turn to youth to fillout their roster for next season.

Unconfirmed sources claim the Devils have indeed focused their attention on the Free Agent market and a few offers have been tabled thus far.

Like Squeak, I too am getting married this summer. Actually it's this Saturday, and then off for my honeymoon, so I won't be around for the next 2 weeks (giver take). I will check any and all messages when I get back, so hopefully the few free agents I covet won't slip through my grasp. Good luck in the meantime to all my fellow GMs.:D

Archived