The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2011-12 Season

canuck2xtreme

Seriously.....We must have a better collective memory of this.

1/2 of the original 30 GMs from that draft are still here. Heck, we can ask AmazingNuck or Bieksa3 or OTTS v.0.

Once we nail a few things down, and the 1st round should be a cake walk I think we can work our way from fron to back.It may not be easy but it will be important to future generations of CDCGML users.

I THINK I took Campbell a little bit earlier than 13th. I think I was the top team to not make the playoffs and then made a trade with arby to move up in the draft. It was bout 4 or 5 space. IIRC, it was our Corey Perry + 1st for a Okposo/Murray/Laich/1st deal.

I THINK I took Campbell a little bit earlier than 13th. I think I was the top team to not make the playoffs and then made a trade with arby to move up in the draft. It was bout 4 or 5 space. IIRC, it was our Corey Perry + 1st for a Okposo/Murray/Laich/1st deal.

Congrats Ace! Way to go! Gotta love the irony that the cdc Kings won the Stanley cup the same time the real Kings won for the first time. How cool is that?

Also congrats to my guys Fraser and Stoll. One hell of a team!

And another season comes to an end.....I'm already looking forward to the new season and being healthy, I should be a threat. Watch out boys!!!

Report - The Toronto Maple Leafs are looking into the possibility of moving up in this years NHL Entry Draft. The Maple Leafs currently hold the 11th overall selection and it is suggested any team who holds a pick within the top 10 of this years draft class and is willing to move down makes contact with GM Ovechkinator.

Oh and congrats Ace!

With Colin White signing and coming back to the Rangers for the 12-13 season, the rosters fall into place pre-draft, allowing us to turn our full attention to the upcoming draft, where the Rangers will select 4 times in the 2nd round, and an early 3rd. For my first draft day in the league, I am really looking forward to it, and the wealth of young talent this draft will bring into the league. With a surprising number of our players set for UFA or RFA, this offseason in the NHL will have a huge impact on our team. Six roster forwards and three roster Dmen are heading to free agency in a little over two weeks, and where those players end up in real life will undoubtably impact our chances to make the post season. Add in another 4 farm team players to that volatility, and there is sure to be some excitement in my hockey world this offseason.

Roster Update for both the Rangers and the minor league affiliate, the Connecticut Whale are as follows:

NewYorkRangersLogoButton.gif

Vanek, Thornton, Hudler

Kostitsyn, Antropov, Malone

Lombardi, Stajan, Moss

Powe, Brent, Dvorak

Staubitz, Brunnstrom

Gonchar, Stuart

Spacek, Klein

White, J.Moore

Huskins

Smith

S.Mason