The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2011-12 Season

canuck2xtreme

The Jets are very pleased to complete this deal and bring a quality prospect like Sami into the organization. Sami will compete with Scott Wedgewood for playing time with our minor league affiliate in Revelstoke.

Having 4 young quality goaltenders in our system is a very important step in regards to our ability to compete long term for a CDCGML Fantasy Cup Championship. We feel with our mix of elite talent, leadership and high end youth, we are setting ourselves up to be a powerhouse in the league for years to come.

Signing: The New Jersey Devils have signed recently-acquired 2010 draft-pick F Tom Kuhnhackl to a three-year entry-level contract.

Tom Kuhnhackl- 3-year deal worth $2.175 millioin + bonuses ($725k base salary + $75k yearly bonuses = $800k per season).

Alright guys, now that the season's over, I want to get everyone's thoughts on the scoring structure and if there is anything, ANYTHING at all you guys feel should be adjusted, added, removed, etc.

Even if we've already covered it, I want to hear it again now so that I can make the necessary changes ASAP. I don't think we'll be on pickuphockey again next year.

Alright guys, now that the season's over, I want to get everyone's thoughts on the scoring structure and if there is anything, ANYTHING at all you guys feel should be adjusted, added, removed, etc.

Even if we've already covered it, I want to hear it again now so that I can make the necessary changes ASAP. I don't think we'll be on pickuphockey again next year.

I don't think adding faceoffs is a good idea because you could theoretically have a lineup of 13 forwards with C/W eligibility that are all playing center. Also, I don't think it's fair to add a category dedicated to one forward position over another.

I think it's best to keep the scoring system as most people are used to it now, and have built their team accordingly. I have no problem the way things are.

Archived