The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2011-12 Season

canuck2xtreme

Sources associated with the Flyers have reported that Flyers are shopping around Marian Hossa. When pressed GM Strombone stated the Flyers believe Marian Hossa to be an integral part of our organization although we are always listening to offers to make the team stronger.

Same, my wife, when the canucks were eliminated, did not even wait till the grieving period was over..she threw her hands up and yelled HOCKEY IS OVER!! YAY!!!!!!!

Now she cocks an eye at me wondering what I am doing in June on CDC.....

We just had our 15th anniversary, and she only last week saw my hockey photos when my mom pulled out an old scrap book, she was like "OMG you DID play hockey..i actually have to apologize, i thought all this time you were lying..."

Anyways...the 1st year anniversary is the paper anniversary, if you want to cheese it up, get those poppers that blow confetti in the air, if you want to be a tad more romantic, pay off a printer to make a fake newpaper front page all about you guys and have the paper guy, either delivery or at the closest store set it up for you, a tip will do it...then you find a reason for going to the store..get the paper and flop it down for her...or you know, anything can be done with paper..its pretty easy and accessable. Just an idea or two..have fun

Report: A lot of people are now saying that it is indeed true that Columbus has made a huge deal with a fellow Western Conference team that will re-shape the identity of both the forward group and the entire team. Stay tuned for more details.

-TSN

Report: A lot of people are now saying that it is indeed true that Columbus has made a huge deal with a fellow Western Conference team that will re-shape the identity of both the forward group and the entire team. Stay tuned for more details.

-TSN

REPORT: Teams in need of some minor league depth at the goalie position should contact the Lightning. Rumour has it that Sharks prospect Alex Stalock could be available and the asking price is a mid 3rd round pick.

REPORT: Teams in need of some minor league depth at the goalie position should contact the Lightning. Rumour has it that Sharks prospect Alex Stalock could be available and the asking price is a mid 3rd round pick.

REPORT: SELANNE RETURNING FOR ANOTHER NHL SEASON

141479392-430x296.jpg

Teemu Selanne appears to be coming back for another season in the NHL.

Finnish news website Veikkaaja reported Tuesday that the future Hall of Fame winger has decided to play for one more year, with the expectation that it will be with the Anaheim Ducks.

Selanne, 41, scored 26 goals and had 40 assists and played a full 82 games with the Ducks last season. The 10-time all-star - the franchise leader in goals, points and game-winning goals - has 663 goals during his 19 NHL seasons.

Selanne won his first Stanley Cup with Anaheim in 2007. In 111 career Stanley Cup playoff games, he collected 41 goals and 79 points.

:towel: Great news!!

The following players drafted in 2010 were not signed by the June 15th cutoff, and will re-enter the draft this year.

OTT - Brandon Archibald

COL – Pathrik Vesterholm

COL – Ponthus Vesterholm

PHI – Maxim Kitsyn

PHI – Brock Beukeboom

CBJ – Adam Pettersson

BOS – Steven Shipley

DET – Victor Ohman

NSH – Max Gardiner

TOR – John MacFarland

DAL – Matt MacKenzie

CGY – Kent Simpson