The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Who Is The Ultimate SuperHero?

Sharpshooter

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Suprised nobody said this yet but Hulk beats Batman any day. Hulk's faster, stronger, and actually has super powers, love Batman but this isn't even a competion, Hulk wins.

Edit: did some research and found DC special series vol 1 #27 Batman vs The incredible Hulk, unfortunately I have not read it and couldn't find out the result anywhere online. Anybody read it or know the ending? I'm guessing Hulk would win but for those of you who need proof it's out there somewhere.

Suprised nobody said this yet but Hulk beats Batman any day. Hulk's faster, stronger, and actually has super powers, love Batman but this isn't even a competion, Hulk wins.

Edit: did some research and found DC special series vol 1 #27 Batman vs The incredible Hulk, unfortunately I have not read it and couldn't find out the result anywhere online. Anybody read it or know the ending? I'm guessing Hulk would win but for those of you who need proof it's out there somewhere.

Wow I stand corrected, read this in that very comment section and found it quite interesting.

"Oh yes, the part where the monster who walks through artillery rounds like they're a swarm of gnats gets hit by the

guy with the strength of a normal human athelete and we're

expected to believe he notices.

Gee, someone call the Hulkbusters and tell them that all they need to take out the Hulk is a canister of sleep gas and a man with normal human strength. Who knew?

That's much more effective than hitting him with weapons of mass destruction, which has been tried and failed."

The only problem I see with the Hulk is, while he is Bruce Banner - he is vulnerable. Which means even the weakest super hero (even a human) can kill him if they strike before he turns into the Hulk.

Archived