The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Dota 2

dawm

Did someone just say Puck is a support on page 2?

Puck is a solo mid, initiator, escape, nuker, and can set up ganks. But is he a carry? Obviously not, which is why I put him as support. I mean you could get nitpicky and say he isn't a full-time support, but what would your definition of support be then?

Once you get your bottle, boots and blink dagger, you're not going to need to farm a lot of other items.

Warlock is sick guys, all you need is his golem + slow moving enchant and he is gauranteed 1+kills

In organized games, Warlock isn't that great. In pub games, he has the highest win rate, as far as I know. Pub games aren't a good way to rate a hero's effectiveness, though, since the range of ability of the players differs so greatly.

In organized games, Warlock isn't that great. In pub games, he has the highest win rate, as far as I know. Pub games aren't a good way to rate a hero's effectiveness, though, since the range of ability of the players differs so greatly.

Played with a bunch of friends vs some guys from this ACE - clan... one guy had Zeus at lvl 16 like 20 mins in.

Puck is a solo mid, initiator, escape, nuker, and can set up ganks. But is he a carry? Obviously not, which is why I put him as support. I mean you could get nitpicky and say he isn't a full-time support, but what would your definition of support be then?

Once you get your bottle, boots and blink dagger, you're not going to need to farm a lot of other items.

Buying wards, courier, securing safe farm for your carry, protecting your carry from ganks, dewarding, etc.

Puck is a faste farmer mid game with orb and silence at max. You dont just stop at blink. Get hex, bkb if other team has lots of silences. Items that help your team win.

Buying wards, courier, securing safe farm for your carry, protecting your carry from ganks, dewarding, etc.

Puck is a faste farmer mid game with orb and silence at max. You dont just stop at blink. Get hex, bkb if other team has lots of silences. Items that help your team win.

Right, when I wrote support I guess I should have written "not-carry", lol.

Obviously Puck is no support, that's true. If your farm is going that well, of course you'd grab a sheep stick.

Fun hero, imo.

Btw, what skill build do you use? Max Waning Rift first? 1-3-1-ult at level 6?

Right, when I wrote support I guess I should have written "not-carry", lol.

Obviously Puck is no support, that's true. If your farm is going that well, of course you'd grab a sheep stick.

Fun hero, imo.

Btw, what skill build do you use? Max Waning Rift first? 1-3-1-ult at level 6?

If im against a qop mid or theres an anti mage somewhere else on the map. Ill max silence first just so you have a chance at killing them. other than that you max orb first just as it has a shorter cooldown.

PL and PA are probably my best heroes to play, when I play as PL I just use Dopple just so the other team wastes ults and then just stab them in the back in team-fights with Spirit Lance.

Get ready once you start playing against decent players when they get dust/sentries/gem.

I'm level 88 and still cringe when I have to play against a PL.

Granted, if you can kill him a few times early he's pretty much screwed for a while, and a few good dusts will nullify him completely, sometimes my team totally just doesnt "get it" and a PL carries big time.

For the most part, though, he's a noobish hero.

PA is great though (again, with sufficient farm)

Wish you the best man haha just saying, once you get to the point where people know how to cc/focus properly there's not much you can do barring having great supports and allies who can gety ou out of a jam

So annoyed how I mostly end up with spanish/russians on US West...it really bugs me.

So annoyed how I mostly end up with spanish/russians on US West...it really bugs me.

play with people. the more people in a party the less chance playing with them. If you don't know much people you can add me and join some partys with me.

Russians are honestly the worst when it comes to Dota.

I hate being prejudiced, but all the random Russians I've played with in pubs have been pretty horrible, and constantly yell and complain about everything.

I distinctly remember this one guy playing CK who kept running in 1v5 with no teammates even nearby, and then yelling "Why you no help me? ???? terrible team, motherfracker team, you ???? team is terrible"

lol

Archived