The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Official hawaii five-o thread

Tony Romo

i watch the new one..having never watched the old version..so i have nothing to compare to. that being said...i know the acting isnt the best, but i dont care. i do not watch tv/movies to analyze the plot/character development. i watch to be entertained and to watch bad guys get their butt kicked.

i like the show.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

While the action was pretty good, this last episode does stretch the imagination.  ie. How the heck did they get in and out of North Korea so easy given that North Korea is so restrictive?  The North Koreans must have massive amounts of soldiers and radar at the border.

And how could they get into N. Korea so fast, given that that it would take days to get there, given the logistics.

McGarrett would be dead by the time the time they got there.

While the action was pretty good, this last episode does stretch the imagination.  ie. How the heck did they get in and out of North Korea so easy given that North Korea is so restrictive?  The North Koreans must have massive amounts of soldiers and radar at the border.

And how could they get into N. Korea so fast, given that that it would take days to get there, given the logistics.

McGarrett would be dead by the time the time they got there.

Archived