The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Official European Football (Soccer) Thread

Messi has been out of form for quite some time and Ronaldo has been an absolute monster this year.

Its amazing when you think about the standards Messi is judged by.

If any player were to keep the form Messi is right now it would be the best form of their career.

It truly shows that he is the best to ever play.

Never said he wasn't. But if you think Man City are taking the title, then those are long odds even before he went down.

With Aguero gone, those slim chances of winning anything this year have completely vanished.

Obviously.

It's only fair to expect them to take at least 11 of the 15 points available there, which is fine without Aguero. All winnable games, anything less is simply not good.

How many times has City been bailed out this year by Aguero? With him gone I would be surprised if they even got 3/5 wins.

Its amazing when you think about the standards Messi is judged by.

If any player were to keep the form Messi is right now it would be the best form of their career.

It truly shows that he is the best to ever play.

I would probably say the same thing but you can't deny that Messi wasn't his best in 2014 and that Ronaldo had a better season. And Ronaldo will probably take the Ballon d'Or.

Falcao says he is 100% fit but LVG says he isn't fit enough to start yet

Is Falcao really a fit at United with Rooney and Van Persie up front? I guess if Van Gaal wants to play that 3-5-2 he will need a sub. Danny Wellbeck looks good right about now, eh?

Is Falcao really a fit at United with Rooney and Van Persie up front? I guess if Van Gaal wants to play that 3-5-2 he will need a sub. Danny Wellbeck looks good right about now, eh?

It was a strange move to bring him on for sure. Goals aren't Untied's problem.