The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Official European Football (Soccer) Thread

FA cup has come up with some very surprising results... Chelski out, Citeh out, Saints out, Spurs out...who's next ::D Suddenly Utd's lame draw yesterday wasn't so bad after all.

This is probably worse than losing to MKDonalds.

• Upvote 1

Pogba, best young player in the world...scored a nasty goal earlier on :( :( :(

..and on a side note, Pogba currently gets €23,000 a week, Odegaard €80,000 a week, dafuq? And it's supposedly imminent United is going to place a bid for Pogba who's said he would like to come back. Juventus doesn't have the money to keep him.

The FA Cup's always been like that, every year there are huge upsets by unknown clubs.

Yes true...but yesterday was extraordinary though... out of the top nine teams in the league only two are through and two face replays. And the fact City and Chelsea got done at home to lower league opposition makes it even more remarkable...

Edited by spook007

Pogba, best young player in the world...scored a nasty goal earlier on :( :( :(

..and on a side note, Pogba currently gets €23,000 a week, Odegaard €80,000 a week, dafuq? And it's supposedly imminent United is going to place a bid for Pogba who's said he would like to come back. Juventus doesn't have the money to keep him.

Would love a player of Pogba's ability back in the Utd line up, and think Fergie totally mismanaged the situation in his eagerness to get the PL trophy back to O.T.

However doubt he'll be back despite what he says... unfortunately

Caboose who would you rather have on chelsea the rest of the season (hypothetical) cuadrado or varane?

Varane for me.

Cahill has been a joke this year and Zouma is our only backup CB right now.

As much as I dislike Willian I'm not convinced Cuadrado brings more to the table.

That being said I don't think Real will sell.

^To add to this, I chose to support Chelsea mostly because they're good and have no shame in that.

When I got into soccer they were the hot topic after coming from behind to beat Napoli and it was an intriguing story to me. Jumped on the bandwagon then and have watched nearly every game since then.

Everyone starts somewhere, we aren't always born into a team.

Lets be honest, if you're living in North America and follow a European team that will be the case for most people. That or family. I support the Canucks but I don't consider myself any less of a fan because I live thousands of miles away.

As long as you don't jump off the bandwagon when the going gets tough or change allegiance then you're as much a fan as anybody else.

I hate Chelsea though. That was a poor choice :P

• Upvote 3

Lets be honest, if you're living in North America and follow a European team that will be the case for most people. That or family. I support the Canucks but I don't consider myself any less of a fan because I live thousands of miles away.

As long as you don't jump off the bandwagon when the going gets tough or change allegiance then you're as much a fan as anybody else.

+1 :lol:

That's why I don't judge how people become fans.

I see posts like "look at bandwagon nation!!!!!!" and it's just stupid IMO. Like everyone has a reason they became fans.

Also, Wembley here we come!!

TW0zlwB.png

Edited by Tom Sestito