3. Eric Djemba-Djemba

4. Bebe

5. Christine Sinclair 

6. Ronaldinho

7. Alan Smith

8. Randy Moss

9. Jason de Vos

10. Joey Fatone

Yeah, too bad he actually played for Manchester City 15 years ago and inspired Wilfried Bony to join them many years later.

• Upvote 3

Ribery with his hands in the face of an opponent. No card. Then assists on the only goal of the day. Surprise.

33 years old, 2 kids and still behaving like a ghetto kid. Disgraceful.

On the other hand... no referee has had the balls yet to give him the punishment he deserves for his behaviour.

8:10 mark, http://www.fullmatchesandshows.com/2016/09/24/manchester-united-vs-leicester-city-highlights-full-match-2/

CtHme3fWgAArb1d.jpg

...by far the best performance of the season. 2nd half you can tell United sat back and didn't bother waisting any more energy as the game was in the bag. Herrera holding frees up the game so much. A Rooney-less and Fellaini-less starting XI is just so much more quicker. 

Pogba was world class. Rashford, Blind, Mata, Herrera, Smalling were all great as well. Just goes to show Marcus is too much class to be left on the bench as he goes to waste there as he has so much to offer. 

Great game, great result :) 

• Upvote 1

Pleased to see United perform so well. The 2nd half was meaningless as the game was over in the 1st half. Smalling, Mata, Pogba all played great. Rashford showed his pace and what he's capable of doing on a daily basis..I hope Rooney will get a chance in the next match or two to show why he is one of the best United players of all time

Our neighbours from the Ruhrgebiet are amazing. Even after what I would consider as a very good transfer period for them they somehow find a way to f*** up their entire season in just 5 games. 0 points and 2-10 goals. Incredible. I love it. :bigblush:

Edited by Lateralus91
  • Upvote 1