The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Official European Football (Soccer) Thread

&^@#ing disgraceful. We don't deserve to be in the top 4, can't even beat 10 man Bournemouth. Pogba needs to be sat next game, one of the worst performances I've ever seen at Old Trafford. Zlatan should have been off, Mings is a dirty &^@#. All the players should be embarrassed after that, the club should refund everyone who went to watch that shower of $&!#. This is the 5th time we had a chance to jump into the top 4 and we drew yet again. 

Cant believe I stayed up to watch that bull$&!#. Kevin Friend should never ref a premier league game again. After over £500M spent this squad still needs work, disgusting. No postivives from this today.

sorry for the rant.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, CaptainCanuck001 said:

&^@#ing disgraceful. We don't deserve to be in the top 4, can't even beat 10 man Bournemouth. Pogba needs to be sat next game, one of the worst performances I've ever seen at Old Trafford. Zlatan should have been off, Mings is a dirty &^@#. All the players should be embarrassed after that, the club should refund everyone who went to watch that shower of $&!#. This is the 5th time we had a chance to jump into the top 4 and we drew yet again. 

Cant believe I stayed up to watch that bull$&!#. Kevin Friend should never ref a premier league game again. After over £500M spent this squad still needs work, disgusting. No postivives from this today.

sorry for the rant.

Don't be, as every word you said is bang on.

Looked as if Pogba was still dancing in the locker room, cause his head was not in the game... would have been better to play 10 v 10 than playing Pogba the give away machine...

Zlatan looked jaded, and let that loser get into his head. Poor pen...

Jones gave away a silly pen, and looked all shaken after that.

Have to say though, if that D@£k had stamped on my head and no action had been taken by the ref, I would have smacked him an elbow as well. Or a Keane tackle. However extremely disappointed with the result... and it'll be hard to get a top 4 finish now. Especially with Zlatan probably facing a 3 match ban.

Edited by spook007
  • Upvote 2

Didn't catch the match in all honesty but United peppered 20 shots and only able to muster one goal. We also dominated possession too. Can't believe we didn't get 3 points against a team battling relegation. Absolutely embarrassing. We were even up a man. Blew the chance of getting into the top 4 or at the very least top 5. Need to forget about this and get focused for the upcoming clash vs Rostov in EL last 16. The 4th spot in the PL is wide open with Liverpool having played a match more. Still a chance to tie them. Hopefully we get the job done! Go United!

• Upvote 1

hqdefault.jpg

The most underrated striker in Football. He has 22 goals this season on a good, but not great Torino team. He is basically a carbon copy of Christian Vieri. 86 Million pound release clause, who will pull the trigger?

• Upvote 2

Spurs hang on and put a bit of distance between themselves and 5th place.... (It was tough to pull for Liverpool yesterday, but against the Gunners? I managed) It's probably too much to hope for that the Hammers get a result against Chelsea tomorrow.

Poor Sunderland. Looks like my buddy Ray is looking at relegation yet again...

2 hours ago, CaptainCanuck001 said:

Ibra will get 3 games no matter what, Mings is apparently going to get more.

Yeah most likely. His elbow during the corner looked intentional on Mings. Hopefully FA just gives them a fine and lets it go. Players always hold on to each other  during corners and push and shove. Happens to most players in the PL and nothing really happens at the end of it, other than a yellow maybe. The elbow didn't look intentional and probably didn't know he was there

Edited by Beary Sweet