The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Official European Football (Soccer) Thread

7 hours ago, Bob.Loblaw said:

Name one player without cheating

Easy.   Everyone's heard of their goaltender Stole Dimitrievski, so that doesn't even count.

So how about the Macedonian Midfield Magician Boban Nikolov?  Or forward Ivan Trickovski?

As if I would have to cheat.            :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, UnkNuk said:

Easy.   Everyone's heard of their goaltender Stole Dimitrievski, so that doesn't even count.

So how about the Macedonian Midfield Magician Boban Nikolov?  Or forward Ivan Trickovski?

As if I would have to cheat.            :rolleyes:

Alright put your monies in the pot already the bet is ON

6 hours ago, HorvatToBaertschi said:

Spain is getting hit by COVID apparently. Busquets and Llorente are out for now and they’ve had to make a couple of call-ups from their u21 squad. 

Sad to hear but hopefully they can remain competitive. 

Let's hope the whole competition doesn't get riddled with cases like this.

The Swiss model for Champions League isn't great IMO.  Reserving Champions League spots for teams who were good 5 years ago isn't what sport is about.  They should give those spots to Eredivision, or other smaller leagues!

3 minutes ago, Scottish⑦Canuck said:

Looks like they've saved him. Awake leaving the stadium if the photos from social media are genuine.

Thank God....see the picture you're talking about and it's a huge relief, although I doubt he's out of the woods.  Looking much better than what was seen on the field though that's for sure.

2 minutes ago, canuckster19 said:

Saw when he collpased, had the 1000 yard stare in his eyes, hope he isn't permanently damaged.

That was really frightening....the fact that he was able to have his hand on his forehead as they wheeled him away was reassuring.