The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Official NHL Prediction Game 12/13

Yay! This time I can actually start from the very beginning of the season! tongue.gif

Sept. 19

NSH @ FLA - 2-3

CAR @ BUF - 3-4

OTT @ TOR - 3-2

NSH @ FLA - 2-1

WPG @ CBJ - 4-2 (20th, not 19th)

EDIT: NHL.com schedule fail? Jets game is on the 20th. I mistook (Baltimore, MD) as a date separator. Turns out it's not separated by date.

Also, there are a lot of split squad games missing from NHL.com, including the Jets/CBJ and the Nucks/Flames split squad games on the 20th and I don't want to waste my time checking each and every game to see it there's a split squad... mellow.gif

Is there a more accurate website where I can get all the schedules?

Thanks KWM,

so my shedule was right at the beginning.

and nice to see you back man ;)

Yay! This time I can actually start from the very beginning of the season! tongue.gif

Sept. 19

NSH @ FLA - 2-3

CAR @ BUF - 3-4

OTT @ TOR - 3-2

NSH @ FLA - 2-1

WPG @ CBJ ---- (20th, not 19th)

EDIT: NHL.com schedule fail? Jets game is on the 20th. I mistook (Baltimore, MD) as a date separator. Turns out it's not separated by date.

Also, there are a lot of split squad games missing from NHL.com, including the Jets/CBJ and the Nucks/Flames split squad games on the 20th and I don't want to waste my time checking each and every game to see it there's a split squad... mellow.gif

Is there a more accurate/clearer website where I can get all the schedules?

EDIT2: Found it (Split squad games) . Turns out I wasn't looking hard enough. I still don't like how it's kinda confusing though.

Archived