The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

~ Come at Us ~ NHL12 EASHL Club for PS3

Ṣpiderman

What is Your Best Position in the EASHL?  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds good. I don't know if it's really worth it though just because I don't have as much time to do all the BAP and EASHL stuff to improve my player. So you guys would be playing with a noob. Next year I'm planning on taking a few GPA raising courses, so I'd have more time to commit. I was much more improved the last time I played though (yesterday). I thought you guys had a lot of d-men too, so it doesn't appear to be an emergency.

It's actually possible that we add you right now, but with exams coming up for everybody, we won't be playing for a bit. Maybe we'll see what happens during the Christmas break?

It's just that our goal is to get to 8000 points at the moment but any loss drops us 100 so we try to use the lineup that's been working lately.

Btw, do you play defense also? or just offense?

Also, I'd like to let everyone know that one of our right wingers Cunuck (MehtabG) has bought the game and will be returning in December.

I also have a new power play system that I think may work but need 4 others to test it with me. Need 4 guys who can control the puck well and pass accurately though. It is a very good way to move the puck on the power-play.

Archived