The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 Wishlist [updated]

Guest The Brown Burrows

Bring back free for all from the 07/08 years, except improve on it. Here's some suggestions:- Playable online with friends, random other online players. Have it so that you and your friend can be in the same game as other people who aren't your friends or in your party, so that you're not always playing with 2 people if it's just you and one friend.- Ranking system similar to online versus play. Track goals scored, goals against, checks, shots, games won/lost etc, average finish position etc... - Possibly have created players only, so that you start low, and gain points/attributes/training that you can apply to your player as you wish to suit your playing style. The more goals you score, the more training points you get towards making your player better. Could also include custom user created jerseys, or at least user selected jerseys, with your last name or nickname on the jersey.- With the better goalies, huge stick handling possibilities and physics engine in the new games this would be a much improved version of the much loved game mode in the 07/08 series.

Ya most suggestions are awesome

my top picks:

- real announcer voices (different every game depending on home-away arenas)

- says a different statistic every game

- compares to retired and current player statistics

- 2 refs 2 lines man

- live refs (ability to *accidentally run into, may block player/cpu shots or passes, but not all the time)

- live action gestures (Refs waving penalties, off-sides, delayed, etc)

- real life team history pregame celebrations (Canucks 40 y for example) short ones though, just a quick scene of the puck drop between the two Captains

- more goalie injuries

- see some action from the back ups as well

- realistic facial features on all live players and NPC's

- coaches, staff, referees, announcers, GMs, presidents, etc

I like what they did this year by integrating battles in front of the net. Although it seems when I get near the net maybe near the half circles on either the left or right side I always somehow get pulled by a CPU D-man, and getting away from the tangles should be smoother. I would love to see more broken glass effects as well; not just from hits but from shots. Also a different particle effect whenever the glass breaks. Like the glass snapping in two or pieces unlike shattering. I would really like to see blood in-game and on the ice if a player/CPU gets injured; it would be more realistic. Hip Checking someone should not make you stationary, if you're gliding to the area where you want to make the hit you should continue gliding even when hip checking. Uhmm what else? I guess they could make efficient goalie controls. More goal celebrations like "Karate kid Crane - you admiring me now?" celebration. You know the one by Burrows/Kesler. Probably unique dekes to each individual player. The ability to customize your dekes? who knows...

Bring back free for all from the 07/08 years, except improve on it. Here's some suggestions:- Playable online with friends, random other online players. Have it so that you and your friend can be in the same game as other people who aren't your friends or in your party, so that you're not always playing with 2 people if it's just you and one friend.- Ranking system similar to online versus play. Track goals scored, goals against, checks, shots, games won/lost etc, average finish position etc... - Possibly have created players only, so that you start low, and gain points/attributes/training that you can apply to your player as you wish to suit your playing style. The more goals you score, the more training points you get towards making your player better. Could also include custom user created jerseys, or at least user selected jerseys, with your last name or nickname on the jersey.- With the better goalies, huge stick handling possibilities and physics engine in the new games this would be a much improved version of the much loved game mode in the 07/08 series.

Having stuff like blood, back eyes, etc. that happen real time would be cool. If I have a good fight with someone, I want them to have a cut or mark on their face or something.

I know EA will never put blood into the NHL games because it would raise the ESRB label... but a boy can dream.

- Have players request a trade (Be a Pro & Be a GM)

- Actual penalties. Barely tapping a player shouldn't make them look like they just got shot

- Be able to search a certain players name in HUT

- Be able to collect real arena's in HUT and have real goal horns/songs for that arena

- Real features for back ups (Schneider shouldn't have black hair)

- If a player scores a goal in Game 7 overtime, have him and the players on the bench go insane a la Burrows/Horton winners

- Better celebrations

- Ref interaction (run into one)

- Be a Ref mode

- Have more realistic prices in HUT (Adam McQuaid

shouldn't be going for 1,000,000)

- Be able to have your pro on your ultimate team

- Real goal songs

- Each team has their own announcer eg. Shorthouse/Garret for Vancouver

- Have blood show every now and then when you high stick

someone

- In any game mode, Be a GM, Be a Pro, Play Now etc, have that certain team's real goal horn/song

- Battle for the Cup online

I just bought NBA 2k12 and the commentating is ten times better than any EA sport game. Period.

2k look at the previous season's stats, last games stats and they just ramble on, but in EA there's really no mention of this (except the leading scorer, hitter, etc.) and there's complete silence and feels fake

- More calls against the computer team (I can go 5-10 games without a call going my way)

- Interference Calls. MY GOD!! fix them EA I'll nudge someone and it gets called

- I can actually hit the ref, not go through them

- Fix up the Physics engine, it just doesn't sit right with me

- Load times, bit long weren't they

- The ability to make flukey trades e.g. Pat White, Daniel Rahimi for Erhroff and Lukowich

I'll think of more I know it

- Have players request a trade (Be a Pro & Be a GM)

- Actual penalties. Barely tapping a player shouldn't make them look like they just got shot

- Be able to search a certain players name in HUT

- Be able to collect real arena's in HUT and have real goal horns/songs for that arena

- Real features for back ups (Schneider shouldn't have black hair)

- If a player scores a goal in Game 7 overtime, have him and the players on the bench go insane a la Burrows/Horton winners

- Better celebrations

- Ref interaction (run into one)

- Be a Ref mode

- Have more realistic prices in HUT (Adam McQuaid

shouldn't be going for 1,000,000)

- Be able to have your pro on your ultimate team

- Real goal songs

- Each team has their own announcer eg. Shorthouse/Garret for Vancouver

- Have blood show every now and then when you high stick

someone

- In any game mode, Be a GM, Be a Pro, Play Now etc, have that certain team's real goal horn/song

- Battle for the Cup online

I play BAP for NHL, there's a lot things need to be fixed for it

asking for a trade, getting trade without knowing

when you played 10 games and you had 20 goals and 10 assist 30 points or whatever the goals and assist if your at a good pace it gets annoying when your coach tells you your not performing cause you haven't scored in 2-3 games change that

getting interviews like in fifa although its for managers in there it could be for players in BAP and have news articles when your doing good, bad , or wanting a trade, etc

getting injured for more then two weeks

add the world juniours and get invited to camp to play for whatever country your bap is

been captain or alternate captain

Another thing that would be great is when you up the difficulty that the computer is smarter. Not that he's just simply stronger on the boards, can hit like a truck and much faster.

There's literally no difference in game play. They just make the CPU players into Superhumans. Nothing real.

Guest The Brown Burrows

How about a game that freaking functions properly?Holy this game has a million problems, and the staff at customer service blowsUnless it has some amazing new things, screw you EA my annual buying streak is coming to an end.

Archived