The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Oratio Serenitas]

Krazz

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Gonna need to hold off on updating. CDC is still set on Maintenance mode (?) and I can't check my PM to confirm the kills.

Check back in the morning for the updates, since I'm not going to stay awake just to wait for CDC to get back to normal. :) Have a good night, y'all.

Nightfall

Adirondacks+Nightfall,+8-9.JPG

===================================================================================================================

The Serial Killer did not act!

===================================================================================================================

The sun rises over the town and Master Radishes is found impaled on a stake that is holding him up 3 feet off the ground and on the outer wall of the local bank. Dressed in black pants, a white shirt and a black tie; obviously work of the Mafian Mob. A letter hanging around the neck says:

If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down?

We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.

The town is in shock and every one looks around at each other. Something in the air says the day can only be satiated with violence.

The Vigilante did not act!

PLAYER LIST for MAFIA: GAME 11 - ROUND 2

GM/Host:

Krazz

Total: 1

Players:

Witchcraft and Sedinery

gourmet122

Master Radishes

Mr.Empty.Pants

edler rocks

shiznak

SOB for MVP