The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Oratio Serenitas]

Krazz

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

so u guys are going to just waste a lynch on me when venom is clearly Mafia, hes just trying to get the TP to make him look innocent they sacrificed SOBForMVP, lol yea sure he has a source, when i havent even been investigated, even if i was and i were the kingpin, which is what they think i am then it wouldnt say so. commom boys think this through

Crashed as soon as I got home from work. Sorry guys!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

VOTING LIST for MAFIA: GAME 11 - ROUND 3

GM/Host:

Krazz

Total: 1

Players:

Witchcraft and Sedinery

gourmet122

edler rocks

shiznak

Caboose

Sharpshooter

Kesler's Happy Dance v2.0

Baldy.Auldy

Reigning-Champ

Pierre's_Monster

Venom52

Mufasa [Venom52, oh captain my captain, Kesler's Happy Dance v2.0, gourmet122, Caboose, Baldy.Auldy, One one two, Reigning-Champ, otherwise, edler rocks, Pierre's_Monster]

oh captain my captain [shiznak]

One one two

otherwise

Total: 15 players

Voting Summary:

Mufasa - 11

oh captain my captain - 1

With a clear majority, Mufasa is set to be hung. You will have last words before you are silenced from the game.

Nightfall

Adirondacks+Nightfall,+8-9.JPG

===================================================================================================================

Serial Killer Kill: Venom52

===================================================================================================================

The butcher fumbled with the key in the shop door. It was 12:15, well over two hours later than his usual opening time. He paused and looked himself over, half expecting to see the same splashes of VICanucksfan5551 that ruined his pants the night before.

He tossed his keys on the counter and hit the button on the coffee-maker, then flipped the sign to "Open" and began the tedious work of setting up the display cases. The phone rang.

"Yello?"

"Bettah check the meat."

Click.

"What the...? Who is this? Hello?" He stared at the receiver.

He walked slowly to the cooler, suddenly sick with anxiety about what he'd find inside. He wouldn't have noticed at a glance, but hanging from his feet - right there between two sides of beef - was a dead man. An inverse funnel of brain and bone six inches in diameter blown out the back of his head.

Witchcraft and Sedinery was found dead.

The Vigilante could not act.

Archived