The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL Sportsaction Betting Thread

Burrows_Breath

• 3 months later...

I bet on hockey, but on bet365.com

I rarely win on hockey. It's so unpredictable. The NFL and soccer are generally much easier to predict, but I only put on £1 at a time generally. I have a couple of bets on for tonight's games.

TOR M Leafs @ 21/20

NJ Devils @ 20/33

DAL Stars @ 10/11

MIN Wild @ 27/20

STL Blues @ 5/6

NY Rangers @ 2/5

PHL Flyers @ 5/6

WAS Capitals @ 31/20

50p wins me £88.12

AND

TOR M Leafs @ 21/20

FLA Panthers @ 1/1

MIN Wild @ 27/20

NAS Predators @ 13/10

CLB Bluejackets @ 31/20

WAS Capitals @ 31/20

50p wins me £71.55

Chances of it coming through are slim, but I'm hopeful.

Not that I ever bet against the canucks but if I was willing to I would do it tonight.

For whatever reason we always suck against teams that we should beat. A bottom of the standing travelling overnight oilers team seems right up our ally and you would get awesome odds.

However, next week, when were playing Chicago and Detroit, I think I will bet the canucks to win on both.

Not that I ever bet against the canucks but if I was willing to I would do it tonight.

For whatever reason we always suck against teams that we should beat. A bottom of the standing travelling overnight oilers team seems right up our ally and you would get awesome odds.

However, next week, when were playing Chicago and Detroit, I think I will bet the canucks to win on both.

About a month ago I went 5/6 on oddset. The only one I got wrong was Sens beating Calgary. Calgary also blew a 3-0 lead. Would have won $1400. Needless to say I hate Calgary even more.

Also did another r oddset last week and was 4/4 for Friday games with 2 games left on Saturday. I had a tie in the Rangers/Bruins game and the Rangers scored with 3 seconds left. I did end up losing the other game so I didn't feel as bad.

About a month ago I went 5/6 on oddset. The only one I got wrong was Sens beating Calgary. Calgary also blew a 3-0 lead. Would have won $1400. Needless to say I hate Calgary even more.

Also did another r oddset last week and was 4/4 for Friday games with 2 games left on Saturday. I had a tie in the Rangers/Bruins game and the Rangers scored with 3 seconds left. I did end up losing the other game so I didn't feel as bad.

Archived