The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Community!

GodzillaDeuce

The biggest problem with last season was in its episode limit. Trying to do a lot without the time to pull it off properly. I still think it was hilarious (certain episodes being better than most of season 3), but it was still held back.

Knowing they're facing that same limit, it'll interesting to see what they try. If it's the last season, they're going all out either way.

The biggest problem with last season was in its episode limit. Trying to do a lot without the time to pull it off properly. I still think it was hilarious (certain episodes being better than most of season 3), but it was still held back.

Knowing they're facing that same limit, it'll interesting to see what they try. If it's the last season, they're going all out either way.

I wonder if they'll go along with #sixseasonsandamovie or if they'll try for a 7th pending a successful 6th.

Movies are also easier to get rolling with Kickstarter and whatnot.

• 7 months later...

3 of the Greendale 7 MIA. I'll be interested to see how these new replacements work, but the dynamics of the show will have to have continued to shift. I expect to be fully entertained either way.

• 2 weeks later...

Wait... They actually region locked streaming the show out of Canada? Lol.

I think they made a joke when they got onto Yahoo about how everyone could continue watching the show like they always have, on the internet, except legally now.

Except with Canadians they're forcing them into doing the opposite. Off of TV, and dictated onto an even more antiquated system of distribution apparently.

Well, I'm still going to watch the show regardless of whether or not they wish to stop me, lol.

I like that they're still showing it weekly.

As for the episodes, I liked the first one about the insurance and the new chick. The second one felt off. The VR storyline felt like a waste of time, and I feel like my assessment of Keith David's character based off that trailer is going to be right.

I did like Paget Brewster's character though. She just seems to fit in, based on whatever this direction they're going is. Show feels very different, and I've lost track of everyone's motivations, but it still works.

Archived