The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Blazers thread [WHL]

pwnstar

Late post, but I'm definitely glad I went to the Giants/Blazers game on Tuesday at Pacific Coliseum.

Absolutely jampacked, and was a great game at that. Wasn't expecting much from the Giants as Gallagher, Tvrdon and Musil were all away at the WJC, but Kuvaev looked good.

There was a fan from Kamloops who was providing constant colourful commentary and trashtalking throughout the game. Great to hear a different perspective, none of which included any profanity. I was in Section B, near the top btw!

BLAZERS START NEW YEAR WITH SHUTOUT WIN

1-Jan-12 The Kamloops Blazers started 2012 with a 5-0 win over the visiting Prince George Cougars. It was all Blazers tonight as they worked hard from start to finish. Cole Ully opened the scoring half way through the first period which gave Kamloops a 1-0 lead after 1. In the 2nd period, Brandon Herrod scored his first goal as a Kamloops Blazer, a powerplay marker. Tim Bozon would add to the lead, making it 3-0 after two periods of play. In the 3rd, Tim Bozon scored on the powerplay, his 19th goal of the year to give the Blazers a 4-0 lead. Cole Ully would add another powerplay goal with 33 seconds left to play, rounding out the scoring at 5-0. Cole Cheveldave earned the shutout, making 22 saves in the effort. The Cougars were 0-for-3 on the powerplay, while the Blazers finished 3-for-8.

sorry late post

BLAZERS BLANK COUGARS IN PRINCE GEORGE

The Kamloops Blazers shut out the Prince George Cougars on Friday Night for the second time in as many games. Cole Cheveldave got the win, stopping all 32 shots that he faced. The Blazers had 43 shots on goal in the effort. Colin Smith had a goal and an assist in the game, while Bronson Maschmeyer picked up the other goal. Tim Bozon also drew an assist, giving him 6 points in his last 6 games. The Cougars went 0-for-5 on the powerplay, while the Blazers were 0-for-4.

lets do it again tonight boys....

Dont count out the GIANTS!!!!!!! I wouldnt count out any Don Hay coached team and DON'T forget that NO ONE can stop Brendan Gallagher. Gally had 7 point tonight.

GO GIANTS GO!!!!!!! Its time to real in the Blazers.

yah, the giants need to start playing consistent hockey, look at tri city, 13 games in a row!!!!!

blazers are 8 points up on the giants, as a blazer fan, i've been waiting for years for them to have a season like this, not since the days of Iginla, recchi, doan(different eras), ect have we seen such solid hockey.

yah, the giants need to start playing consistent hockey, look at tri city, 13 games in a row!!!!!

blazers are 8 points up on the giants, as a blazer fan, i've been waiting for years for them to have a season like this, not since the days of Iginla, recchi, doan(different eras), ect have we seen such solid hockey.

since 2000, I think.

It sucked watch for the past decade

lately too, such small, untough teams.

The Blazers were the toughest and the best, full of character guys when they were winning.

This young core should get better and with some solid drafting and maybe trading for some muscle... maybe we'll have a strong team for a while yet!!!

Seasons tickets worth while now.

Archived