The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Blazers thread [WHL]

pwnstar

Got tix for game 3 :bigblush:

Gotta find a decent parking spot, otherwise ill be forced to park at the mall

I assume your talking about the lasndowne village mall? Funny fact, I worked at the liquor store in that mall when I was going to University.

Well game 1 was fun to be at. Got a little out of hand in the last 10 minutes of the 3rd but I like it. Itll add some fire to the series and make it more fun.

Going to game 2 tonight as well. Hope it picks up right where game 1 left off.

I heard on facebook that some kamloops fans got spit on

Say what? As a Portland fan i'll apologize if thats true. There are a lot of redneckish people at the Winterhawks games so i'll blame them if that is the case. I was a huge Kamloops fan growing up before moving to Oregon so this series is hard for me lol...

Got advance tickets for game 5 from a contest on the Winterhawks FB page. Im assuming there will be one, no way Portland will sweep, still think it will go to 6 or 7.

Ironic how Smith and Bozon return and all of a sudden the offence dries up...hopefully it's just a mini two game slump and the secondary scoring (as well as top two lines) come back in full force at the ISC! Would LOVE to see Carruth yanked.

I was just going to say that. I just have this funny feeling that we will win both games at home, don't know why.

I really hope that's not true. I always see fans from other teams and as far as ive ever seen, none have had a rough go.

It only takes one drunk idiot to ruin a party though. personally sorry if its true.

I really hope that's not true. I always see fans from other teams and as far as ive ever seen, none hove had a rough go.

It only takes one drunk idiot to ruin a party though. personally sorry if its true.

I hope its not true to, As much a i dislike portland, and as annoying as the loud fans are, Almost all of you guys have always treated us with respect, and I hope we do the same back, afterall, it is just a game.... GO BLAZERS

Alright boys, tonight is the night. We CANNOT gp down 3 games to noe, this is essentially a game 7. I belive that without that portland crowd it'll be a two completely different teams. We need to come out fast and score right away, get our crowd into it, and then score again.

Big big win, even with some penalty trouble early. I felt we were lucky to be out of the first period tied, what happened in the second floored me, four more unanswered goals? Lots of fun to be there, some nice goals and big hits!

Hopefully tomorrow night is actually sold out.

Archived