The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Games Online

Popinjay

• 4 months later...

hi everyone.

Thought i'd pop this question/query here instead of making another thread. Ok, basically i've had NHL gamecenter all season long, and today when i was about to watch last night's canucks game (as i am an uk fan), my subscription seemed to be cancelled or something and it was asking me to sign up to a subscription again. I checked the FAQ section and it said that the subscriptions are season long therefore 8months. I have only had the subscription since about early october when the season started. Also, i did just watch the canucks-coyotes game on thursday morning as well.

Any ideas of what to do? Is it something i perhaps did or a fault with the nhl gamecenter live itself?

hi everyone.

Thought i'd pop this question/query here instead of making another thread. Ok, basically i've had NHL gamecenter all season long, and today when i was about to watch last night's canucks game (as i am an uk fan), my subscription seemed to be cancelled or something and it was asking me to sign up to a subscription again. I checked the FAQ section and it said that the subscriptions are season long therefore 8months. I have only had the subscription since about early october when the season started. Also, i did just watch the canucks-coyotes game on thursday morning as well.

Any ideas of what to do? Is it something i perhaps did or a fault with the nhl gamecenter live itself?

Archived