The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Cdc Virtual Hockey League

Krazz

Not a knock on you, but this is something I want to avoid. Preferably, I'll be looking for people who want to be a part of this league, but do not have a team to work as part of the "staff." Having GMs work as player agents or anything like that just doesn't boil over well, in my opinion. In the meantime, I'll be handling all the agent/trade duties until I find a suitable hire. Thanks for the offer, though. :)

Cdc username-RR11

Email-ramram1919@hotmail.com

Past experiance in fantasy leagues-in past cdc sts sim league i turned te st.louis blues into a contending team. Many fantasay leagues im im like cdcgml.

Prefered team 1-st.louis blues

Prefered team 2-colombus blue jackets

If you were hired as prefered team 1 what are yor realistic goals For your team in the next 3-4 years?

Id like to turn the blues into a contending team by building my team with a mix of proven veterans and young players to complement my core(backes,mcdonald,stewart,pietrangelo,shattenkirk).

Great to see STHS running again. Usually simulation games die because the GMs with bad teams end up being inactive, but this was not the case for the last game.

Also nice to see a lot of solid GMs in this game thus far. Would like to see Patrick Kane, Dave Bolland, and Nucklehead16 in this game as well since they've proven that they can rebuild properly.

Good luck to the rest of the GMs looking for a team. With only 15 spots left, let's hope all the solid players get in so we don't see questionable trades.

Props to Krazz for hosting this.

Great to see STHS running again. Usually simulation games die because the GMs with bad teams end up being inactive, but this was not the case for the last game.

Also nice to see a lot of solid GMs in this game thus far. Would like to see Patrick Kane, Dave Bolland, and Nucklehead16 in this game as well since they've known they can rebuild properly.

Good luck to the rest of the GMs looking for a team. With only 15 spots left, let's hope all the solid players get in.

CDC username : Imuzi

Email: r.scheu@hotmail.com

Past experience: cdc STHS

Preferred team #1: Anaheim Ducks

Preferred team #2: Any team really

Realistic goals for team #1: I wish to do what I did in the last league which is make the playoffs in the last day. Also having a team with Getzlaf for the whole year wouldn't hurt. I'm just glad that the league is kinda back up.

Archived