The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Cdc Virtual Hockey League

Krazz

Looking for a servicable, relatively low cap hit bottom-6 center. PM to let me know who's available at what price. A number of pieces on my roster are negotiable, with the obvious ones untouchable.

I won 2-0!! Bergeron with his 21st of the season! Now you know why I don't want to move Bergeron

And also; about the Carter deal, I got Franzen to play on the 1st, Brouwer on the 2nd, Hendricks on the 3rd, Eakin as a prospect and a 1st for next year, doesn't seem too bad IMO.

Guys-

I REALLY REALLY won't be trading Bergeron or Zetterberg!!! They are the core of the team and I do NOT want to recieve any offers for them; PLEASE! I have already had to turn down many offers and many of you are pissed!!!! I DO NOT want to trade Bergeron or Zetterberg, so please don't offer unless you are offering Crosby or Stamkos or Malkin etc.

Trade Announcement:

To medium.png: D Filip Kuba

To medium.png: F Erik Christensen, 2013 DAL 4th Round Pick, 2013 WSH 4th Round Pick, 2013 CGY 4th Round Pick, 2014 CGY 4th Round Pick, 2014 BUF 5th Round Pick, 2014 CBJ 5th Round Pick, 2014 FLA 5th Round Pick, 2014 CGY 5th round pick

Archived