The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Cdc Virtual Hockey League

Krazz

New York Rangers Press Release :

The Rangers organization is proud and pleased to hire AriGold as our AGM. Ari brings a ton of experience and we look forward to having him guide this team in the right direction.

Ari will play a more behind the scenes role with the team, helping with Free Agents, Trade Talks, Negotiating Contracts and taking care of the AHL team.

Welcome to the organization Ari !

FOLIGNO FINALLY GET HIS SHOT

136038585_crop_650x440.jpg?1331658778

With the recent injury to Marek Svatos and Chris Higgins, the Buffalo Sabres have finally called up top prospect Marcus Foligno.

The Sabres had every intention of promoting Foligno to the show, but roster has always been full so it was hard.

But with the recent turn of events, Marcus is finally getting another shot with the Sabres and both parties can't be more excited.

Marcus knows the situation and says, "It is unfortunate that it took two injured players for me to get in the lineup, but I look at this as a huge oppurtunity and I intend to make the most out of it the best I can."

Foligno, the 20 year old powerforward, started the year in the AHL 2nd year in a row. Like last year, which got him a 42 game tryout with the Sabres, Foligno played well with the Amercians, getting 16 goals and 37 points in 40 games.

Foligno will play on the left side of Paul Gaustad and Galiardi on the right on the 3rd line

Guys, I tried to be a little bit lenient on some of the board rules in this thread, because

1.) fantasy hockey involves competing. if you think everyone is going to get along, you're strongly mistaken.

2.) we are a group of around 30ish guys. we all know each other very well.

3.) this thread is rarely viewed by other members. so any minor rule infraction is not going to be viewed by thousands of young children (plus the severity of the things done in here is extremely low)

But to quote Lewis Carroll

"If everybody minded their own business, the world would go round a good deal faster than it does"

We obviously have someone peeping into the thread reporting all infractions, and I understand that to a certain degree, but it seems like this person is out to get us.

Why? Because this person isn't part of the league, and has no business coming into the thread. So how could it possibly bother them?

If anything, if any of you guys have a problem, then you guys should be doing the reporting, or talking to srsface, not some outsider.

This 'league' is different from some basic CDC thread.

I hope you guys understand why you are being so strictly watched, because without that certain individual, a lot of minor things would go by. I'm obviously not giving you the red light to break every rule in the book, but sometimes unknowingly stuff happens, and its not harming ANYONE.

I felt the need to tell you guys, so you wouldn't point fingers at each other, its definitely NOT someone from this league, but I am not allowed to disclose who it is.

Archived