The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Occupy Vancouver Protesters

blitzkrieg66

After watching the OV protesters pack up from the VAG and parade around to end up a block away on the courthouse property, something occurs to me...

Should we not have a whole bunch of answers to the query:

"Why did the OV protester cross the the road?"

:D :D :D

Better change trough buckets, this one is full. All you are promoting is hate. Your allegance to to your proffesion is showing and has continued to be shown since this thread started. Thank god there are some ethical lawyers left to represent the protesters cause if you had your way they would be all in jail. And don't answer with one of your patented one line sentences. Lets see what the real truth is!

By the way, are the protesters lawyers getting paid or are they volunteering? As to the above, THATS JUST YOUR OPINION based without real facts, Just the mindless drivel the media is spouting for their owner/masters of which you seem to represent.

Better change trough buckets, this one is full. All you are promoting is hate. Your allegance to to your proffesion is showing and has continued to be shown since this thread started. Thank god there are some ethical lawyers left to represent the protesters cause if you had your way they would be all in jail. And don't answer with one of your patented one line sentences. Lets see what the real truth is!

By the way, are the protesters lawyers getting paid or are they volunteering? As to the above, THATS JUST YOUR OPINION based without real facts, Just the mindless drivel the media is spouting for their owner/masters of which you seem to represent.

Another whiner who has been "inconvienced by by the protest. Another well to do, or another sheeple. Which is it? Polititions and lawyers

and corporations are the very reason for these protests. Do you think the lawyers are going to let the gravy train end? They have more power than any political entity. And for some strange reason most lawyers are above the law. Well, not so strange seeing as how they manipulate the law to their own benifit. B.B ,no offence but do you accutally do any research of your own other than what is sold as truth on this thread before you come riding to wets rescue? Oh thats right, anything he posts MUST be the truth because he's lawyer. Wake up!

As for your question, I am questioning the ethics of all lawyers.

Unlike you my opinion is informed.

You appear to have missed the point that I have listened to Occupy Vancouver's Livestream broadcasts which are unedited broadcasts done by OV crews. If you check out this thread you will find i have provided the links for others to check out as well.

And over the years I have done a great deal of pro bono (legal speak for free) and reduced fee work, provided legal counsel to several organizations who represented the marginalized and regularly taught at the Vancouver People's Law School on a range of consumer issues.

And you? Just another poser it would seem.

Oh please do tell how you think I've been 'inconvienced' by the protests.......seriously, do tell...... So anyone who does not agree with YOU, is a sheeple..........good to know......... not that there isn't sheeple on BOTH sides of this issue...........you know, those who just jump on the protest bandwagon, the ones who swallow the Koolaid the Anti-Everything's are spouting.......

Yes, I do 'accutally' do my own research when commenting in a thread. However, I do not feel the need to make redundant posts when someone else has already said it just as well if not better.

You obviously have missed the many 'tilts' and opposite sides of debate that WC and I have been on in the many years we've both been here on this board or you'd know better than to make such a ridiculous statement as "is sold as truth on this thread before you come riding to wets rescue? Oh thats right, anything he posts MUST be the truth because he's lawyer. Wake up!" :rolleyes:

"Questioning the ethics of all lawyers" yet your comment was "Thank god there are some ethical lawyers left to represent the protesters" Yet you're questioning their ethics????? Which is it.......there are some ethical lawyers or they are all unethical?

In case you can't read I also questioned the protesters lawyers by asking if they were being paid or did they donate their sevices because they believe in the protest. But, you just keep following the path to the barn to get fed, like you do every day. You do know what happens in those barns eventually don't you?

Why is it when someone doesn't agree with the movement they are all of a sudden sheep? Some people do their own research on these protests and use all various types of media to make an informed judgement, not just one based on the "biased" media according to the protesters.

I gave the protest a chance, looked at it from their side, and yeah some of the issues they protest for are relevant and real. Then some are just completely outlandish and foolish. If not agreeing with Occupy Vancouver makes a whiner or sheep, than so be it. I'll go back to watching my big screen TV, in a house that I own... all earned from hard work.

Why is it when someone doesn't agree with the movement they are all of a sudden sheep? Some people do their own research on these protests and use all various types of media to make an informed judgement, not just one based on the "biased" media according to the protesters.

I gave the protest a chance, looked at it from their side, and yeah some of the issues they protest for are relevant and real. Then some are just completely outlandish and foolish. If not agreeing with Occupy Vancouver makes a whiner or sheep, than so be it. I'll go back to watching my big screen TV, in a house that I own... all earned from hard work.

Thats just more legales for " I gave a bunch of young lawyers a discount on their bill because..... They are lawyers. Never know when you might need a favor. Who's the poser or "wolf amongst sheep.? It sure reads like your for the status quo. Keep the rich richer and the poor poorer. All for one and all for me.

Oh gee, reported me, did you? :lol: And really LMAO at 'cronies'......... you really don't know anything about me at all on this board, do you? :lol: 'Cronies'........lol

No, I'm not going to be crying, and I do believe you and your fellow "Down Wit Da Man" bretheren will be the ones who are one day going to be talking out the other sides of your mouth....

If you are so adamantly on the side of the protesters, how come you're sitting in front of a computer in your comfy house with your electricity and your weapons fashioned by corporate giants instead of being in a tent at VAG or now the Law Courts grounds? Easy to spout this crap and yet live with all the conveniences big corporations have provided.......put your money where your mouth is (so to speak), get off your ass and we'll look for you on the evening news with your huge protest sign.

Archived