The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Occupy Vancouver Protesters

blitzkrieg66

Oh your negs are killing me!:lol: What people are going to see when they read these posts is one citizen standing up to a bunch of cyber bullies with nothing better to than do than spread malicious lies about the protests. As I said before, I question the ethics of ALL lawyers. They are near the top of the list of most corrupt. There may be a few honest ones out there, But the majority will use the legal system anyway they can to acheive their handlers goals. I'm talking about corporate and gov't lawyers here. Who saves the corrupt officials ass.

Gov't lawyers. Who protects the corrupt banks. Corporate lawyers. Lawyers always seem to be at the bottom of these messes. Havn't you ever wondered why? THEY ARE PART OF THE SAME CORRUPTION. Who stands up for the crooked cops. Lawyers Do you really think that the Small amount of good they do outweighs the bad? Time to go to bed. See ya later.

Oh your negs are killing me!:lol: What people are going to see when they read these posts is one citizen standing up to a bunch of cyber bullies with nothing better to than do than spread malicious lies about the protests. As I said before, I question the ethics of ALL lawyers. They are near the top of the list of most corrupt. There may be a few honest ones out there, But the majority will use the legal system anyway they can to acheive their handlers goals. I'm talking about corporate and gov't lawyers here. Who saves the corrupt officials ass.

Gov't lawyers. Who protects the corrupt banks. Corporate lawyers. Lawyers always seem to be at the bottom of these messes. Havn't you ever wondered why? THEY ARE PART OF THE SAME CORRUPTION. Who stands up for the crooked cops. Lawyers Do you really think that the Small amount of good they do outweighs the bad? Time to go to bed. See ya later.

Nope, what people are seeing is a sad soul who thinks their 'baaaaa'ing witticisms are mature responses, someone who is making themselves look more and more foolish each and every time they post.

Are you referring to me as a cyber bully, hankenhunter? Because if you are, you'd better be prepared to back it up. If in fact you are tagging me with the label of 'cyber bully who has nothing better to do than spread malicious lies' then you better find a post, any post of mine in which I have done what you've alleged. Do you really want to go there with me? If you do, you'd better be very, very sure of your facts before you start bleating again.

How lovely that you have conveniently not bothered with reading comprehension. You really need to step down off your soap box and have a look around. You go right ahead and live in your little world of assumptions about people who are quite capable of making perfectly informed decisions of their own but oops, if they don't agree with yours, of course they're absolutely wrong. You're just pulling the equivalent of sticking your fingers in your ears and yelling "Lalalalala, I can't hear you" as loud as you can. And all that does is make you look foolish and immature. And I would have expected better from someone your age.

And no doubt you're 'baaaaa'ing' and bleaating about that, too.

How lovely that you have conveniently not bothered with even attempting any reading comprehension. You really need to step down off your soap box and have a look around. You go right ahead and live in your little world of assumptions about people who are quite capable of making perfectly informed decisions of their own but oops, if they don't agree with yours, of course they're absolutely wrong. You're just pulling the equivalent of sticking your fingers in your ears and yelling "Lalalalala, I can't hear you" as loud as you can. And all that does is make you look foolish and immature. And I would have expected better from someone your age.

And no doubt you're 'baaaaa'ing' and bleaating about that, too. :rolleyes:

And do tell, cite the exact posts where I've been 'spreading malicious lies'. Oh right, you can't. So put up or shut up.

Oh FFS, get over it already. Your tendency to apply generalizations and assumptions to everything is just looking more and more like sheer ignorance. Have I 'blindly agreed' to every single link that has been posted by WC? NO, I most certainly have not. You really do have a selective attention span, don't you?

My apologies to those of you who have actually been attempting to have a reasonable discussion in this thread. It was not my original intention to derail or hijack the thread. I shall be reporting myself later this morning.

Back on topic...

There appears to be splinter movement... OccupyHowe_at_RobsonIntersection

rodmickleburgh Rod Mickleburgh

Then theres this tent right in middle of Howe-Robson intersection,perfectly normal #occupyvancouver yfrog.com/od2weduj

1 hour ago

2wedu.jpg

Archived