The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NCAA football

Gretzky's Mullet

Just now, Pears said:

Burrow goes 3/3 for 42 yards and a TD on the opening drive :emot-parrot:

TBH, a month ago I thought there was zero chance of the Sooners getting into the playoffs. A bunch of things had to go right for this to happen and I really don't give them much chance of knocking off the Tigers.

#justhappytobehere

• Cheers 1

5 hours ago, RUPERTKBD said:

TBH, a month ago I thought there was zero chance of the Sooners getting into the playoffs. A bunch of things had to go right for this to happen and I really don't give them much chance of knocking off the Tigers.

#justhappytobehere

Looked like it. The game was over before halftime.

The Big 12 is not exactly known for playing good defence.

Cedee Lamb looked decent.

Made some plays against a solid defence.

Draft stock up.

19 hours ago, Tre Mac said:

Two week wait for the finals??

Prediction: Tigers

I don't think the Tigers can match the Tigers offense, it may be close but I like the Tigers in this one.

Tre.....going out on a limb....

I'll do you one better and say it's going to be high scoring. B)

One thing I think we cam all agree on though, is that it's awesome that neither 'Bama nor Ohio state is in it....

• Cheers 1

22 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Tre.....going out on a limb....

I'll do you one better and say it's going to be high scoring. B)

One thing I think we cam all agree on though, is that it's awesome that neither 'Bama nor Ohio state is in it....

Funny how I listen to Golic & Wingo and they said 'this is why there's only 4 teams in the CFB playoffs, the drop off from top  to the rest is too great.' but I argue the Gators played LSU relatively close (lost by 2 td's late), lost by Georgia by 1 td, they beat Auburn(who beat 'Bama).  I think you could easily expand the playoffs to the top 12 teams.  I still drool over the possibility of a March Madness style 64 team playoff bracket one day.

5 minutes ago, Tre Mac said:

Funny how I listen to Golic & Wingo and they said 'this is why there's only 4 teams in the CFB playoffs, the drop off from top  to the rest is too great.' but I argue the Gators played LSU relatively close (lost by 2 td's late), lost by Georgia by 1 td, they beat Auburn(who beat 'Bama).  I think you could easily expand the playoffs to the top 12 teams.  I still drool over the possibility of a March Madness style 64 team playoff bracket one day.

Totally agree. Florida, Wisconsin, Baylor, Oregon, Penn State.....

2 hours ago, Tre Mac said:

It will will never happen. Conference games are too important to the history of the sport.

9 minutes ago, ReggieBush said:

It will will never happen. Conference games are too important to the history of the sport.

Image result for money bags

NCAA: Money > History

Won't happen overnight but one day it'll be expanded for sure.

Glad to see LSU close the deal. (it looked a little dicey early on) Even though my team got slaughtered in the semis, at least they lost to the national champs.

Gotta love coach O too.....looks like Joe Pesci after being exposed to gamma rays....sounds like the Macho Man....and takes zero credit for a perfect season.

Nice to hear Joe Burrow mention the CFL / Grey Cup as well.