The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 12 CDC SIM League

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

I'd like to congratulate my former team, the Habs, on winning the Stanley Cup Championship. I'd also like to congratulate their current GM, Chimon, for winning the Cup as well. You put a lot of work into the Canadiens and I admire your dedication to the team.

Thanks for hosting this league for two whole seasons, *VC*. I appreciate the hard work that was done. Congratulations to your team for a fantastic playoff run.

Did i actually accept that deal? I feel like there was another piece coming my way. I think at that point I was throwing up as many pieces that I could, seeing what it would take to get the deal done. I can't imagine trading my 2nd line C and a ton of picks for no upgrade in goal (this year).

Did i actually accept that deal? I feel like there was another piece coming my way. I think at that point I was throwing up as many pieces that I could, seeing what it would take to get the deal done. I can't imagine trading my 2nd line C and a ton of picks for no upgrade in goal (this year).

Archived