The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

canuckster19

They probably won't do it until they can find that #1 face to replace him.

You'd think CM Punk would be on his way there but then I read that ratings are still down so the writers are thinking of taking the ball away from Punk soon.

I don't think they realize that the low ratings have to do with the general product (and it's direction) and the lack of main-card talent, not the #1 guy.

Hopefully this Jan. 2 return keeps us all happy for a while. :D

CM Punk's run is dying out because of the WWE. He had a GREAT thing going and was a face because of it which ended up killing him. When WWE saw he was a face, the decided to write him as a typical face. His "pipe-bomb" has turned more into a shaken up can of Coke lately.

An opponent for the Undertaker is tough these days because nobody really expects him to ever lose (especially with him going to 20-0 this year). Who can you ever think of that could come in and make you think the Undertaker might actually lose? Triple H again is a bad idea considering he is now 2-0 vs Trips at WM. I was thinking Nash could be OK but he hasn't gotten nearly enough push to be considered a threat.

I hope Jericho and Punk end up getting a match, without Shawn around there hasn't been much potential for a show-stealer. This could be it.

wow what an awsome thread!! surprised to find this and other fans who like wrestling!!

Anyways, Sheamus is the best. Cena will turn heel before WM28, Ricardo Rodriguez is crazy for falling off the ladder at TLC, Eve Torres is hot.

Anyone know why Raw or Smackdown don't come here anymore? The live shows i'm talking about.

CM Punk's run is dying out because of the WWE. He had a GREAT thing going and was a face because of it which ended up killing him. When WWE saw he was a face, the decided to write him as a typical face. His "pipe-bomb" has turned more into a shaken up can of Coke lately.

An opponent for the Undertaker is tough these days because nobody really expects him to ever lose (especially with him going to 20-0 this year). Who can you ever think of that could come in and make you think the Undertaker might actually lose? Triple H again is a bad idea considering he is now 2-0 vs Trips at WM. I was thinking Nash could be OK but he hasn't gotten nearly enough push to be considered a threat.

I hope Jericho and Punk end up getting a match, without Shawn around there hasn't been much potential for a show-stealer. This could be it.

I'm not interested in Rock/Cena at Wrestlemania but this is the scenario that I think would reinvigorate the WWE.

Undertaker has one last match at Wrestlemania against Cena. Both go in as faces but the fans will support Undertaker and boo Cena mercilessly.

It would be ideal if Wrestlemania were in Chicago or Toronto as those are the two crowds that can usually make WWE matches more special.

Anyways Cena becomes fed up with being booed because of how hard he has worked for the fans and the company while Undertaker shows up once a year to cash a Wrestlemania pay check.

Over the three months before Wrestlemania Cena becomes more edgy and walks the line in his promos and matches but for all intents and purposes remains a face.

At Wrestlemania they have a good 25-30 minute match using multiple finishers on each other. The finish has Cena kicking out of Tombstone pile driver, Undertaker goes for a second one but Cena counters into the Attitude Adjustment. Undertaker kicks out. Fans go wild. Cena shows signs of frustration. He uses the brass knuckles when the ref isn't looking and beats Undertaker ending his streak.

I just can't think of anything more scandalous that could happen. Undertaker's Wrestlemania streak is one of the biggest things going in the history of pro wrestling. To have someone like Cena (and the biggest baby face since 80s Hulk Hogan) who has been shoved down our throats end it by cheating would have fans in an uproar. It would get a reaction. It would be great for business.

Other long time wrestling fans what do you think of my idea? Does this miss the mark or would such an event excite you?

I'm not interested in Rock/Cena at Wrestlemania but this is the scenario that I think would reinvigorate the WWE.

Undertaker has one last match at Wrestlemania against Cena. Both go in as faces but the fans will support Undertaker and boo Cena mercilessly.

It would be ideal if Wrestlemania were in Chicago or Toronto as those are the two crowds that can usually make WWE matches more special.

Anyways Cena becomes fed up with being booed because of how hard he has worked for the fans and the company while Undertaker shows up once a year to cash a Wrestlemania pay check.

Over the three months before Wrestlemania Cena becomes more edgy and walks the line in his promos and matches but for all intents and purposes remains a face.

At Wrestlemania they have a good 25-30 minute match using multiple finishers on each other. The finish has Cena kicking out of Tombstone pile driver, Undertaker goes for a second one but Cena counters into the Attitude Adjustment. Undertaker kicks out. Fans go wild. Cena shows signs of frustration. He uses the brass knuckles when the ref isn't looking and beats Undertaker ending his streak.

I just can't think of anything more scandalous that could happen. Undertaker's Wrestlemania streak is one of the biggest things going in the history of pro wrestling. To have someone like Cena (and the biggest baby face since 80s Hulk Hogan) who has been shoved down our throats end it by cheating would have fans in an uproar. It would get a reaction. It would be great for business.

Other long time wrestling fans what do you think of my idea? Does this miss the mark or would such an event excite you?

That's actually a great base for a feud, the whole "I work my ass off and you show up once a year yet the people love you way more than me etc."

Maybe next year, but seriously both the Undertaker and WWE (Vince) know that with all the Undertaker has done for the company over the years they're not going to take his greatest legacy away from him. So it'd have to end up being a Taker win.

I wonder if one day Undertaker will go to Vince and say "**** it, let's change it up. I'm ready to lose."

They probably won't do it until they can find that #1 face to replace him.

You'd think CM Punk would be on his way there but then I read that ratings are still down so the writers are thinking of taking the ball away from Punk soon.

I don't think they realize that the low ratings have to do with the general product (and it's direction) and the lack of main-card talent, not the #1 guy.

Hopefully this Jan. 2 return keeps us all happy for a while. :D

Archived