The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Breaking News: Press Conference Scheduled in Seattle to Announce Arena Deal

CanuckRow

Just to add... Portland ALREADY has an arena... someone earlier said that the rose garden is like the Key... it isnt.

The Memorial Coliseum is like the Key, but the rosegarden was built in 95 and seats 17544 for hockey and has all the amenities for an NHL team.

I would be happy to see a team in seattle but of course i would be happier to see it here... portland's ready (we sell out jr games at 11,000+ people a fair amount of the time) and with how much the blazers suck right now it could be a gold mine!!

Just to add... Portland ALREADY has an arena... someone earlier said that the rose garden is like the Key... it isnt.

The Memorial Coliseum is like the Key, but the rosegarden was built in 95 and seats 17544 for hockey and has all the amenities for an NHL team.

I would be happy to see a team in seattle but of course i would be happier to see it here... portland's ready (we sell out jr games at 11,000+ people a fair amount of the time) and with how much the blazers suck right now it could be a gold mine!!

Someone in Portland says that Paul Allen will in no way get involved with the NHL, is this true? The Jail Blazers could be for the taking, no Roy, and having to start over again. Fan wise, that is. Imagine, Portland, Seattle and Vancouver in the same division, just like the old WHL.

Someone in Portland says that Paul Allen will in no way get involved with the NHL, is this true? The Jail Blazers could be for the taking, no Roy, and having to start over again. Fan wise, that is. Imagine, Portland, Seattle and Vancouver in the same division, just like the old WHL.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived