The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[VIDEO] Cody Hodgson Tribute

Yes, I know as fans its time to move on but its good to look back and reflect on how much Cody has ment to the Vancouver Canucks and their fans. It has been a pleasure watching him play every night and I wish him all the best in the future. Thanks for all the great memories and I have know doubt you will kill it in Buffalo! :canucks:

On to the video. I put together this tribute yesterday. Enjoy!

Even his agent said "Team had different goals than Cody". I assume the team's goal is to win the Stanley Cup. What does that say Cody's goal was? And you think a selfish little jerk like that deserves a tribute of any kind? Yeah, right...

Even his agent said "Team had different goals than Cody". I assume the team's goal is to win the Stanley Cup. What does that say Cody's goal was? And you think a selfish little jerk like that deserves a tribute of any kind? Yeah, right...

I loved Cody. He was clutch when it mattered the most. He has skills and lots of potential. He is arguably the next big thing.

But a tribute? Cmon, this guy played 60? something games for us, and you want to tribute him? I undersatnd the love for Cody, but this is ridiculous

I loved Cody. He was clutch when it mattered the most. He has skills and lots of potential. He is arguably the next big thing.

But a tribute? Cmon, this guy played 60? something games for us, and you want to tribute him? I undersatnd the love for Cody, but this is ridiculous

• 8 months later...

Archived