The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Absolutely Real Reason We're Losing.

Hank Moody

Any game in which we come out with no injures, I consider a success.

Seriously. Guys keep playing on the perimeter and don't block any shots until the playoffs. I would rather we lose more and not get injured right before the playoffs, when i know these guys will wake up (knock on wood).

Ya i don't get the whole not high fiving for a goal. Your celebrating a goal that you worked hard for. Celebrations are part of the fun for scoring. Just ask Ovie. When he could celebrate(circling his stick pretending its on fire) he was the best player in the league. He got a bad rap for doing the celebrations so he has toned it down but he's also not the same player he was before. He just doesn't have that same drive or motivation he got from the celebrations before

Bad example dude, what has OV won? We don't celebrate excessively, the Nucks are just showing that the only thing that matters to them is the Cup.

OV went from over the top to slightly above average for celebrations and has still won nothing.

Yup! Thanks

I remember reading an article about some speculation that Bieksa and Hodgson did get in each others face at one point during the season, I have no clue whether it was accurate or not but that's where I based that off of.

Archived