The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Earthquake Warning North America 26Th March 2012 (Respected Geologist

Listen man, I understand that you are not interested in fact, but if you watch this program, you will be dealing with fact. Mud core samples do not lie, they simply tell us what has occured, again and again, about every 300 years, and what they tell us is that sets of massive earthquakes occur over, and over again, and we are now right in the middle of the current set. There WILL be either 1 or 2 more and the west coast is next in line. Watch the program, the mud core data is highly reliable.

http://watch.discove...e-we-there-yet/</p>

Yes, but in that same program they state that the Cascadia fault and the San Adreas fault, are all one big fault, not two. And, they say that out of the last 15 monster quakes, they can't see the difference between the two faults, so it's like they went together. I'm thinking that whether we have 1 more or 2 more huge quakes will depend on if they go together or seperately. So, we could see one giant quake that runs from off the coast of vancouver island right down to LA, and it could be 9.2 to 9.4, so we are talking end of the world for a lot of people, and could be looking at 200-300 ft. tsumanis in places.Now, your right, Vancouver is slight sheltered from this because the fault isn't right under us, I figure it about 100 miles away, so that will help.

Did you guys do your research on this video?

This video is from last year, search Earthquake prediction 2011 Jim Berkland and it is the exact same video.

Some idiot is just trying to fool everyone and a lot of you guys fell for it.

Archived