The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks Better When Playing With "wolf Pack" Mentality

DaMacNamedDre

Although he is a tool sometimes John Shannon got it right on Sportsnet when he mentioned the Canucks are a better team when in wolf pack mode.

The last 2 games have shown the team that we all love to watch.

This team needs to play with all out emotion and hatred and most importantly , stick up for each other.

I love this team when they play with edge and nasty.

Now let's get Bitz back up. (fingers crossed he's 100%)

Henrik needs to play with hatred.

Hopefully he stays angry.

Hansen looks like he's getting back into beast mode and Raymond actually looking good out there since the benching.

Manny might be the weakest link out there now which is pretty damn good.

still want to see Bitz and Duco up from Chicago

Canucks lose focus on the game when the whistle blows. Sort of like in Chicago, everyone went for keith and kept taking penalties.

Other than than that they played solid in Dallas and even in Chicago

and bring up Bitz if hes 100%!

I disagree. We succeeded in the San Jose series because we plowed through them. We plowed through against Chicago. It was so bad against Chicago, they were left wondering if their team was tough enough and that's why they signed Jamal Mayers and Dan Carcillo.

between raffi torres and kesler and the other boys hitting everything that moved, sanjose was pretty banged up by the end of the series. I believe the physicality brought by the nucks in those games were a great reason for why we got far. Also, when you play that hardnosed you are going to get banged up yourself. Part of the reason we ended up loosing to boston IMO.

Archived