The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Resign Raymond

I sure hope GMMG doesn't qualify him, but moves him instead unless he has an amazing playoff - like .75 PPG or better.

The guy has a good last 3-4 games but he's done that before. A team needing a ladder LWer who is good on the PK and has speed (I know - pretty specific) would probably have interest.

Columbus who could always use scoring depth and has the last place PK might be interested. Toronto who actually has a bunch of tweeners, but he we drafted by BB and their PK is horrible. Tampa Bay might be interested also after losing Bergenheim and trading off Moore.

All three of those teams might also be interested in Schneider so maybe Raymond will just be a throw into one of those deals.

Why don't we just do what Pittsburgh did with Kennedy? Not qualify him and negotiate with him prior to July 1st.

At this point a few teams might be interested but I doubt Raymond would leave unless he was offered big bucks elsewhere.

D. Sedin (6.1) - H. Sedin (6.1) - Burrows (2)

Booth (4.25) - Kesler (5) - Kassian (0.9)

Higgins (1.9) - Malhotra (2.5) - Hansen (1.35)

______ (0.00) - Lapierre (1) - ______ (0.00)

______ (0.00)

Total: 31.1

Where does Raymond fit? Especially after Pahlsson is re-signed. Not on the bottom line or as a depth forward.

Archived