The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Put Your Hands Together

Gerg

I doubt that it's strictly his call what he plays at the games. The suits have obviously done research that persuades them that the people who attend Canuck games like really, really crapty music.

This Dave fellow probably hates to hear it as much as we all do.

He needs to set the mood. I love how after a goal he plays 'Raise a Little Hell', but he needs to play the good mood stuff like 'Sweet Caroline', and even something like 'Waterloo' by ABBA. But I have no control over what he plays, it's just an idea of mine.

Also, to the OP, I agree and I'm glad someone's finally brought it up. When DJ Dave plays that during the game, I literally put my hands together and keep them together for several seconds, because he's telling me to put them together, not to clap them. ::D

DJ Dave drives me nuts. I forget which game it was, but the Canucks were up by 1 in the final minute of the game, faceoff in Canucks' zone, opposing team called timeout, had goalie pulled ...

What's DJ Dave playing to build tension ? Sweet Caroline ...

If you are over twenty and still only listening to classic rock its time to stop smoking and expand your tastes a little.

I like classic rock but I also enjoy other types of music. The b.c. redneck that still only listens to ac/dc, stones, and the heavy metal of his 15 teen year old days is a sad character.

I think that top 40 music is ok for games.

Ya i was at the game march 6th vs dallas which we lost 5-2 and was not impressed with the DJing at all! That clap your hands got old after the 3rd time! I think a change would be good because he couldnt get the crowd going with that out aged crap he was doing!

woohooo 600th post heres to 600 more lol

Archived