The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Watching Canucks Games In Edmonton

ssspice

sorry if this is a repeat, the search hasn't been working for me for a while. i just moved to edmonton and i'm looking for some good places to watch canucks games around here. i'd really appreciate any suggestions! thanks :)

Unfortunately I am stuck in Calgary cus of my job plus its crazy expensive to live in Van right now so I also live in hostile territory. Come on down to Schanks south, ya its a 2 and a half hour drive and you will most likely be threatened when cellying after a big playoff win but you usually get a pretty decent gathering of Nucks fans at most games.

For any Nucks fans reading this in Calgary if you know of a better spot to cheer on the Canucks on our cup run this year let me know I'm down, or come join me at Schanks South!

Unfortunately I am stuck in Calgary cus of my job plus its crazy expensive to live in Van right now so I also live in hostile territory. Come on down to Schanks south, ya its a 2 and a

hour drive and you will most likely be threatened when cellying after a big playoff win but you usually get a pretty decent gathering of Nucks fans at most games.

For any Nucks fans reading this in Calgary if you

know of a better spot to cheer on the Canucks on our cup run this year let me know I'm down,

or come join me at Schanks South!

Hey Bud, try the The Pint - Off Whyte. It's in Old Strahcona at 80 Ave and 104 Str. Alternatively The Great Canadian Brew Houses usually have access to any Canucks game. You just want to remember this is Oil country and there are not many 'Nuck fans like us. Cheers!

There are lots of Canucks fans here in Edmonton! Literally any strip will show playoff games, check out Jasper Ave, Whyte Ave, etc. There are lots of sports bars around the city.

Huge Canucks fan here in Edmonton!

They are everywhere here... Last years playoffs was the first time I felt like I was home since moving to Edmonton from Van. All those jerseys were so nice to see here!!

Boston Pizza will show the playoffs and The Pint (as stated above). If you're looking for games on the internet there are many sites to go to watch them. I rarely miss a game while living in Edmonton... It may be difficult to find some times but I am a Canuck and I don't give up, neither should you. Good Luck and welcome to Edmonton - Don't eat the sushi, it's crazy expensive!

Archived