The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Samuel Påhlsson

uber_pwnzor

Is it just me, or has Påhlsson been a key piece for the Canucks ever since he was traded? He's been really good in all three zones; we already knew how good he was defensively, but his offensive play has been somewhat of a surprise to me.

So far he's got 1 G and 4 A in 14 Canucks games. That's nearly half of the points he had in 61 Blue Jackets games.

I think that he's been our best player tonight (against Colorado), he's made some great plays, again in both ends of the ice.

And not only is he a great player, he's also got some great experience; even though I miss Cody I think that Påhlsson might be a better "play off-guy".

Anyways, great job on this trade MG!

Over and out!

Is it just me, or has Påhlsson been a key piece for the Canucks ever since he was traded? He's been really good in all three zones; we already knew how good he was defensively, but his offensive play has been somewhat of a surprise to me.

So far he's got 1 G and 4 A in 14 Canucks games. That's nearly half of the points he had in 61 Blue Jackets games.

I think that he's been our best player tonight (against Colorado), he's made some great plays, again in both ends of the ice.

And not only is he a great player, he's also got some great experience; even though I miss Cody I think that Påhlsson might be a better "play off-guy".

Anyways, great job on this trade MG!

Over and out!

Guest Dasein

The guy is awesome - he is so low key that is it misleading - one of those guys you always wanted to see in a Nucks jersey - and you can never have too many Samis...

ok -you can never have too many Sams

a nice sign tonight - in his post-game interview, he looked pretty upbeat - he seems like a low key guy who doesn't show a lot of emotion (and some people were concerned with his response to having been traded) but he looked pretty enthusiastic after the game - you have to wonder if being uprooted at the deadline wasn't difficult for him and his family, but he is playing like he is revitalized and seems to have some great chemistry with Hansen and Higgins - I'm curious; Id bet that they love playing with him,

if this guy can be the shutdown guy he was for Anaheim in 07 , our chances at the cup get that much better. And even better we got him for peanuts, two fourths and a prospect is nothing for what this guy can do on our 3rd line.

throw in malhotra Hansen, (reinpecht if he gets called up) we could have the best shut down line in the playoffs.

I expect to go far this year, at least the third round, even without Danny in the lineup

Archived