The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mark Recchi Has Something To Say About The Canucks.... Again

Believe-in-blue23

So now Recchi thinks Canucks fans will listen to him if he sucks up to them. Maybe he's finally discovered the Bruins arrogant @hole routine wasn't winning him any friends in BC. A bit late, Dr. Recchi. A great big thank you for rubbing everyone's face in it after winning the cup. Stay classy, doctor.

Just doing my part man! ::D

Watch they'll come out today and say Thomas has a severe cosmic concussion and then blame the Canucks.

You've made this comment many times with zero proof.

Funny how you're able to say this about hockey players on an NHL board.

li·bel noun

1. law a.the publication of defamatory matter in permanent form, as by a written or printed statement, picture, etc

There's nothing contradictory about his two statements.

You can think a team is arrogant and hated and still think they are talented and will do well.

He obviously doesn't like many of the players on the Canucks, but still can recognize that they are a good team.

I have no problem with either of his interviews.

Actually, I am from PG .. grew up outside Kamloops .. we sent all our sewage down the river to you folks so you could grow real life turds like Recci .. my son has played baseball with Mark in the past .. Mark just forgot himself and let his "Awesomeness" go to the wrong "head" .. Kamloopians have always suffered from a "small town" mentality, never quite thinking they are good enough .. where as in PG, we KNOW we are not good enough but we have a lot of fun proving it .. cheers .. :lol:

I actually couldn't recall exactly what it was Recchi had said that was so incendiary towards the Canucks until I read through this and dredged up the incident. This guy is a showman no doubt about that, definately has a talent for playing for a specific audience.

The problem with this nowadays though is that the internet makes it so that whatever is said can be put right next to something else you have said...and in some cases the math doesn't add up. At the end of the day the perceived perception I think alot of people get from this is probably going to be pandering more than anything.

Archived