The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ctv Sports Reporter Trolls The Leafs

That didn't really seem all that hard on the Leafs - some fair quesions there. The trolls are at the Province - they dish it out harsher than that every time the Canucks lose a couple of games. I mean, the Canucks are three points off the President's trophy with a game in hand and AV has had his job called for... That guy actually seemed relatively respectful...he was asking the hard questions, but not hitting below the belt or anything - as has become completely commonplace in Vancouver.

That didn't really seem all that hard on the Leafs - some fair quesions there. The trolls are at the Province - they dish it out harsher than that every time the Canucks lose a couple of games. I mean, the Canucks are three points off the President's trophy with a game in hand and AV has had his job called for... That guy actually seemed relatively respectful...he was asking the hard questions, but not hitting below the belt or anything - as has become completely commonplace in Vancouver.

I applaud this guy for asking Schenn " what do you say to the fans who paid $450 to watch last nights game?" lol thing of beauty... I think they should have that brought to their attention more often ( not just leafs, but all teams when they play piss-poor) the fact that people pay money to watch...

Posted · Hidden by hockeyville88, March 30, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by hockeyville88, March 30, 2012 - No reason given

Oh wow, I was wondering who asked Dion that captaincy question yesterday

Props to him for asking the questions that everyone wants the answers to

Tough times in Leaf land for sure

Archived