The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Roberto Luongo #1: Career Highlights

Bob Singh

Before I start, please delete if this has already been posted.

I just found this awesome video showing Luongo's career highlights. I hope you guys enjoy this as much as I did.

And coming playoff time, This is a great pump up video. We know we can count on Luongo.

Go Canucks Go!

Believe in Luooo!

* None of the content in this video is mine, or created by me.

i enjoyed the highlights, great video, however I think reshowing every replay of the save 3 times was a little overkill.

instead, the creator of the video could have put in more footage that wasn't from this year (alot of those saves are from the last 2 seasons)

nonetheless, great video

i enjoyed the highlights, great video, however I think reshowing every replay of the save 3 times was a little overkill.

instead, the creator of the video could have put in more footage that wasn't from this year (alot of those saves are from the last 2 seasons)

nonetheless, great video

Epic goaltender is Epic.

I've always been thankful for Luongo and always will be. After suffering through years of the Canucks having mediocre to okay goaltending, the duo we have now is fantastic and Lu will no doubt go down as the best Canucks goaltender we've have in history.

Sure, he has his faults like any of the players on our team, but he's light years ahead of past Canucks goaltenders, yes even Mclean I beleive, as its harder for goaltenders playing in today's NHL than it was back in the Mclean days.. this is imo anyway.

keep on rockin LUUUUUUUUU :towel:

He is an enigma. A guy who can make remarkable saves, yet let complete softies in. He is generally good for one softy per game. I truly believe he may be the most overrated, over paid goalie in the league. Maybe the worst long term deal outside of long island. If he was on a 5 year deal, Cory would have already ousted him. MG sadly, will be governed by his ego and will keep the albatross contract. I think it will boil down to how well Luongo handles the elevated pressure of the playoffs. Don't forget after last years finals, almost everyone wanted him gone! Will he avoid another meltdown? Can he handle his personal demons? All I can say is that, AV has learned from his mistakes and won't hesitate this time to put Schneider in if Luongo crumbles under adversity.

He is an enigma. A guy who can make remarkable saves, yet let complete softies in. He is generally good for one softy per game. I truly believe he may be the most overrated, over paid goalie in the league. Maybe the worst long term deal outside of long island. If he was on a 5 year deal, Cory would have already ousted him. MG sadly, will be governed by his ego and will keep the albatross contract. I think it will boil down to how well Luongo handles the elevated pressure of the playoffs. Don't forget after last years finals, almost everyone wanted him gone! Will he avoid another meltdown? Can he handle his personal demons? All I can say is that, AV has learned from his mistakes and won't hesitate this time to put Schneider in if Luongo crumbles under adversity.

Archived