The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Don't Look Now... Canucks Are Favorites For The Prez Trophy.

Hank Moody

Yeah but we need a lot to happen in order for us to win the presidents throphy.

1. rangers lose today in regulation to boston (then we will be tied with them still and our games played will be even)

2. rangers lose in regulation tuesday to philly (then for a little bit while we are playing our game we will havee jumped new york because they have one more game played )

3. canucks win/lose in ot/so (we then will have the same games played as new york and now with one or preferably 2 points in hand and be first in the league FINALLY again)

* so right now if all this magically happends then we are first with 108/9 points rangers are second with 107 and blues are third with 106.

4. then on wednesday we need st louis to either lose in regulation against detroit or only gain 1 point against them (if we win on tuesday then they could even win that game but this is all ifs)

AND THEN we just need to win the last 2 games and they cant catch us if we do.

WOW that's a lot of stuff we need to go our way, idk it looks iffy but I BELIEVE we can do it ! :frantic::towel:

Guest gumballthechewy

feels wrong and rather difficult to say this but thanks boston for beating NY, I'm going to go shower in bleach to get that off me i feel really dirty for saying that :lol:

If last season has taught us anything, the coaches and mgmt should not kill the players to get the presidents trophy. It's nice to have home field advantage but better to have a healthy and rested team before the playoffs. I still think our top players should take some nights offs and be well rested.

If last season has taught us anything, the coaches and mgmt should not kill the players to get the presidents trophy. It's nice to have home field advantage but better to have a healthy and rested team before the playoffs. I still think our top players should take some nights offs and be well rested.

I dunno, it says more about the fans' mood swings than the team itself. The questions seemed to me like BS questions from a fanbase that is always hell bent on finding something wrong witht he canucks, even if they are consistently in the top of the standings.

Archived