The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Question About Shipping From The States

dank.sinatra

YOooooOO whats up my CDC Gangstass.

I need to know how long it usually takes for you to receive packages from the states once they've cleared customs. I don't get things mailed to me often and It's been like 3 days that my packages status has said it's been cleared. I'm super impatient.

You guys can turn this into a thread for bitching about how slow Canada post is too.

PEACE OUT, HOMIES

You should be getting it any day....customs office is in vancouver so if it cleared friday it should be at your nearest plant ready to go out.

And yah, depending how much the sender valued the item as, you'll probably be getting a customs charge when it's delivered.

You should be getting it any day....customs office is in vancouver so if it cleared friday it should be at your nearest plant ready to go out.

And yah, depending how much the sender valued the item as, you'll probably be getting a customs charge when it's delivered.

Ok, I can't keep talking like that. It's a skateboard btw, it was 90 bucks and about 25 for shipping. Will I still have to pay a customs charge? And I'm assuming if there's a customs office in Vancouver there is one in Montreal as well. So hopefully it's soon.

Ok, I can't keep talking like that. It's a skateboard btw, it was 90 bucks and about 25 for shipping. Will I still have to pay a customs charge? And I'm assuming if there's a customs office in Vancouver there is one in Montreal as well. So hopefully it's soon.

Archived