The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Will We Have Another Marchant Bobbleheading Sedin Playoff Run Again This Year?

NuckNuckNucks

It won't happen this year because we have Aaron Volpatti and Zack Kassian. Volpatti won't be able to return until the later rounds of the playoffs, but the only teams I see toughness being an issue is in the Stanley Cup Finals if we make it. Boston, Philadelphia, and the NY Rangers.

Volpatti - Lapierre - Kassian :towel:

It won't happen this year because we have Aaron Volpatti and Zack Kassian. Volpatti won't be able to return until the later rounds of the playoffs, but the only teams I see toughness being an issue is in the Stanley Cup Finals if we make it. Boston, Philadelphia, and the NY Rangers.

Volpatti - Lapierre - Kassian :towel:

Volpatti - Lapierre - Kassian: Pfft... Now there's a line that'll never see the ice.

Meanwhile, Marchand is a proven 2nd line winger. Then don't forget about Lucic and Chara as well.

No, if any deterrent comes, it'll have to come from our top-6/top-4. But lately AV's been mixing it up quite a bit. The hope is that he'll address problems when they arise rather than riding the same lineup combos into the ice this time. However, he'll need options. Last season he seemed to run out. This season we seem to have more.

But i don't expect the Bruins to reach the finals anyway. They could, but it'll be a LOT tougher for them than last year. Cheers.

TOML

Daniel got 2 and 10 for cussing out the Ref.

There won't be a replay of this. After the Kieth attack on Daniel, I think Henrik would lumberjack a guy for trying the same. Though ideally it would be someone else picking up the penalty minutes than a Sedine. Kassian, Lapierre, Volpatti, wtc.

Learn how to spell players names. Marchant is a completely different player from Brad Marchand.

But no, the chances of Boston making it back to the Finals are pretty slim. Our lineup is a lot tougher now too, and we have more experience.

Archived